Archived Xmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't gotten one yet but i do know we're getting one. We also had a holiday party before 4th quarter with all etl's and Tl's and will have another outing in jan.

TLs in my store got Target fleeces, and then each of the ETLs gave their respective TLs gifts, and the TLs gave their respective ETLs a gift, either as a group (i.e. Softlines TLs gave their ETL a gift, Hardlines TLs gave their ETL a gift, etc). Some ETLs even gave gifts to TLs who they don't directly oversee, and some TLs gave gifts to ETLs who don't directly oversee them.

I got a gift card from my ETL, nothing from stl (no holiday card from either), a holiday card from another ETL, and a couple gift cards from SrTLs.
The ETL's at my store had an outing a few weeks ago, with no TLs or SrTLs in attendance.

lovecats

Free At Last!
We got nothing this year. Past years we have, at least, gotten cards but this year nuttin. And now I have that stupid song running thru my head, "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas 'cause I have been nuttin but bad.".

From my TL? Nothing. From 2 other team leads..adorable Christmas decoration and a Starbucks giftcard. Our STL got pastries and subs for us Christmas eve. Christmas card with candy cane from execs. All in all..sweet!

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja
A seasonal hire at my store made these M&M cookies for everyone.. they were really good :)

Besides that.. I didn't get anything from anyone at my store.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
We got nothing this year. Past years we have, at least, gotten cards but this year nuttin. And now I have that stupid song running thru my head, "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas 'cause I have been nuttin but bad.".
Ok, now that's running through MY head as well....

Got a hoodie, movie gift card, and candy from the store. Mug, cookies, candy, starbucks gift card , and a very nice card from my ETL, some candy from instocks TL, and a game on Steam from my former coworker PA in pfresh .

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Each TM got a seasonal holiday card signed by all TLs and LODs.
Each of us also got a treat bag with candy.

There were a few TMs who brought treats for all of us to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.