Archived Xmas gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Christmas Eve, I brought in some cupcakes for the closing team - was my way of saying thanks for hard work, especially since the traffic didn't die down til about 8 so we were busting our humps all afternoon and evening.

i got a nice gift bag of candy/treats along with a hefty little visa card from my etl.
all the tl/srtl got a gift card from the stl with their christmas card.

we were too busy before xmas, so after next week, i'm taking my team out to eat. i wanna make them little treat bags, but im gonna have to enlist the help of someone more creative than me :)

i got a nice gift bag of candy/treats along with a hefty little visa card from my etl.
all the tl/srtl got a gift card from the stl with their christmas card.
we were too busy before xmas, so after next week, i'm taking my team out to eat. i wanna make them little treat bags, but im gonna have to enlist the help of someone more creative than me :)

Red or Annie, dek need some ideas!

When I was in the lanes, I fixed up goodie bags for my GSTLs/GSAs with things we always needed: a good pen, chapstick (for cold weather), mints (fresh breath) & a kleenex pack.

I'm a SrTL and I got a gift from both my STL and my ETL. Nothing major or expensive but they were both very thoughtful. I'm not sure if the STL gave gifts to anyone other than LODs, though. Got holiday cards from most of the leadership team and I also gave out cards to everyone.

As for my team I gave them homemade cookies, which I think they appreciated.

Our 2 GSTLs put up mini stockings on ETL doors with a xmas picture of the 2 of them and candy canes. As a store, we had xmas party with STL, ETL, and TLs. We all brought food and goodies and we made hot chocolate mugs to give to whomever. Since it was my first 5 months I gave these to my TLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back