MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How’s everyone been doing? My store has around 50 LOAs. OPUs are crazy. It’s unfortunate the situation we’re in but my store has made overtime available. I’ll probably get in about 20 hours OT this week and 10 from last week. No masks at our store yet so I’m trying my best to stay far away from guests and minimize my close contact with fellow team members and advise them to do the same. Hope everyone is well and practicing safe actions.

With the numbers everyone is throwing around, why the hell would anyone try to pull OPU folks off of OPU? That sounds like suicide.

Does anyone know how to reassign aisles to custom blocks? I am new to a store and our "Custom Block Unknown" on the Trailer breakdown is consistently huge...today is 12 hours out of 55 stock time so clearly many aisles not assigned to proper CB's which doesn't help plan workload and moving of resources.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Does anyone know how to reassign aisles to custom blocks? I am new to a store and our "Custom Block Unknown" on the Trailer breakdown is consistently huge...today is 12 hours out of 55 stock time so clearly many aisles not assigned to proper CB's which doesn't help plan workload and moving of resources.

Anyone else have similar issues?
you change them in the receive app. Click the person. Select view/edit to see how they are set. View unassigned to assign. There are step by step on workbench.

Back