Archived 3 year payroll savings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for a store to access COMPANY payroll numbers? I'm working on a project (for my own knowledge) that compares sales vs. payroll for the last three years. I'm trying to create an easy to read graph that shows the direct correlation in the "profit" that Target is continually touting vs. the savings in payroll through RIF's. Just curious. If anyone has any info and does not feel comfortable posting it, please PM me.

FYI, the 549 account is just another example of "profit." Let's say the average cut in the 549 is 30k. Put that across 1750 stores(ish) and ta da.......5.2 million in "profit". 5.2 million will pay about 300 employees 10 bucks an hour for 1800 hours. Just another example of Target not giving two craps about the folks that are doing the dirty work. When you start looking at the health insurance cuts, 549 hacks, RIF's, and reduction in hours a person realizes that the smart move really is to find a new employer.

There are certainly some company's doing it right and Target isn't anywhere near that list.

*SIGH*

I'm sure it is buried in SCCR someplace if you have access to it.

I would look online for Target's annual shareholders report. That should give you the payroll and profits for the year. Just check out the last three years worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back