Archived 4th Quarter...Anything Goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kou

On my availability form I put 20'ish or so hours for 'maximum hours available' - the next two weeks I'm pretty much scheduled for 30 hrs/wk. Can they do that? Also, does Target pay time and a half for Halloween and Black Friday?

On my availability form I put 20'ish or so hours for 'maximum hours available' - the next two weeks I'm pretty much scheduled for 30 hrs/wk. Can they do that? Also, does Target pay time and a half for Halloween and Black Friday?

Yes because you put "ish" so to me that would be between 20-29. Halloween no and black Friday no (unless you start on Thursday which would be thanksgiving and only for the hours worked on Thursday)

Yeah....they pay zero attention to my maximum hours I want to work...even with a pain in the butt availability, I generally get way more hours than my max.

Speaking to your hours your department may be shorthanded, much like mine. This means that all of our team is scheduled close to their max. If you don't want that many hours I suggest lowering your max. On a side note though this is the only time of the year when Target seems to be okay with any and all overtime because we make bank during the 4th quarter. I always take advantage of it because as soon as the holidays are over we go into super strict hours mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back