Access Target eHR

So this annoyed me to no end and I figured out how to access Target's eHR system from home. Here's how I did it:

**Use Internet Explorer

Open up Internet Options using the "Gear Menu"
Click on the Security tab
Click on Trusted Sites (Checkmark icon) and click the Sites button
Add this site - Request Rejected
Click Close and OK
Go to Request Rejected
You'll get an error that you need to start a new session (click that link)
Login in with your MyDevice username and password.

ENJOY!
This was accomplished using Windows 7 and IE 11

So for the past 3 weeks I can figure out how to login. The site wants me to change my password but it won't let me. Any help?

@Hardlinesmaster, for me I just get "System encountered unexpected problem. Please click on the Logout button to continue further." which is a bummer.

So for the past 3 weeks I can figure out how to login. The site wants me to change my password but it won't let me. Any help?

You will need to call the number to get it changed. Ask your HR team member for the number and they should be able to give it to you and walk you through the steps.

Evildead2 said:
You will need to call the number to get it changed. Ask your HR team member for the number and they should be able to give it to you and walk you through the steps.

612-304-4357 or used the red phone in the break room.

Always works smoothly for me at home, using Chrome or Firefox.

ehr.jpg

im having the same issues, i was able to log in from home last week but this whole week on all different browsers its telling me "webpage not available"

So this annoyed me to no end and I figured out how to access Target's eHR system from home. Here's how I did it:

**Use Internet Explorer

Open up Internet Options using the "Gear Menu"
Click on the Security tab
Click on Trusted Sites (Checkmark icon) and click the Sites button
Add this site - Request Rejected
Click Close and OK
Go to Request Rejected
You'll get an error that you need to start a new session (click that link)
Login in with your MyDevice username and password.

ENJOY!
This was accomplished using Windows 7 and IE 11

FYI if anyone has a Mac, that second link works! I can look at and scrutinize my pay stub from the comfort of my own bed again.

Back