Archived AE 2015 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did 8's counting kick in? Was it this weekend? My ETL-GE said on Monday our scores hadn't updated, perhaps that was why.

STL was cheering about our store being 100% year-to-date with the new metric. Not a clue what she was talking about or what it had to do with my job...then I remembered my walkie was still on channel 1 and it became much quieter upon switching back to 2.

They applied the new thing to 2015, I think. That's what it sounded like anyway.

I've honestly thought it was stupid to begin with that they didn't include 8s. An 8 out of 10 is a B! Hell and Cs get degrees lol, so 7 isn't too shabby either. Until last summer, I just assumed they calculated an average of the scores for that question, though.

The new metrics brought my store to #1 in the district for vibe scores apparently. We were doing better, but I don't think we were even close to #1 before the change. I'm guessing this means we had a bunch of 8s keeping us down...

The expectations are gonna grow with this change, I think.

Ours shot up into the 90s too. DTL thought it was amazing!

8s count but they also raised the number needed to be green. It's 90 now. I think it was 80 before?

8s count but they also raised the number needed to be green. It's 90 now. I think it was 80 before?

90 used to be the green threshold. Its 95 now with 8s counting as green whereas before they were not.

Pharmacy guest survey score is 95. Rest of the store is 90.

Maybe my DTL has set a higher bar, but we were told 95. Our conversion had been 3.5% goal last fiscal year, higher than the company goal.

I.. I like the mannequins. The baby ones were creepy at first. And I hate the way the men mannequins stand and the fact that they all have 6 packs and #DatV. But I mostly like them. They give a better idea of how the clothes fit on a body.

I don't like that they're all 32x32... thanks to the ADJ calling for all male mannequins to be wearing MSC jeans except two we now have no 32x32s in that brand on the floor and actually had to use a 34x32 and a clip on one. ><

I've put the wrong size on some of the lady ones. Half the lady's clothing right now is stretchy or drawstringed, though so it's fine. Yesterday, I discovered that medium tops still look fine on the ladies. We have tons of 32x32 jeans in men's, though.

I hate when shirts are pinned or clipped in the back on mannequins. It doesn't look like that!

Before February we had a TL meeting at my store and we went over AE for 2015. My stl said that non-payroll related expenses were no longer part of our AE scores. If I can find my AE book tomorrow I will look and see what it says.

As far as using the 979 account I would talk to your AP and STL. No one in my store follows the same procedures and I constantly am reminding my team to use the right accounts or to requisition something instead of keying a coupon. I had a GSA req store supplies from 549 and voided it right in front of her. I had to ask her "what is fun about batteries for a call button?" (We call 549 our fun account)
From another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back