Archived Am I on Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soL

I got put on a corrective about a month ago for clocking out to lunch late. Recently I got another corrective for a guest related incident. Do these two correctives stack together and put me on a final, or are they separate from each other?

One more late lunch can put you on a final depending on your store. Watch that clock, spot doesn't like compliance excuses.

There's two kinds of CCA. One is for conduct(misbehavior towards guest and/or another team member) another is for performance (not following company procedure). These two are separate "branches" of CCA but target can still "combine" these two to put you on a final.

By combining it I mean they can say that you have been a trouble maker for a while...

I have two bullshit CCAs currently- I'd tell you what for but that would give me away. But they're both "performance" related and I'm not on a final.

Did the more recent corrective action say anything about a 12-month probationary period? If not, you're not on final.

If you have 1 under 1 branch, an additional under another branch...if you get one more infraction in either, you can be put on a "Multiple Final", meaning you've hit enough CCA's that your next infraction of any kind will be termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back