Archived Angry "Extreme" couponers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend, I had someone who wanted to use a $5 Allegra coupon on the Allegra-D 12-hour 10ct. The coupon CLEARLY stated it was for a 30 count or higher....She said, "The other girls ALWAYS let me use it!" Ummm, no they don't!" Then, she pulls out a coupon for $3 off a 15-ct. Nope, that one won't work either....
I once had someone try to use a $3 Nivea lotion coupon on a $1.99 travel size. The coupon specifically it excludes trial sizes but they wanted to call a manager anyway. What did they expect me to do, process the coupons and pay the guest for the difference? smh

A few days ago I had to go help Food Ave TMs because a guest was irate that they wouldn't take a Pizza Hut coupon for a large pizza. I told the guest that we are Target Cafe and only serve personal sized pizzas and breadsticks, we don't serve pizza any larger and we aren't a Pizza Hut. The guest told me to mind my business and go back to Starbucks because this wasn't part of my store haha. I told him that we all work for Target and with the TL for Food Ave gone right now, I am their supervisor and on behalf of them I am telling you I won't authorize them to honor that coupon because we aren't a Pizza Hut, we're a Target. The guest told me to "F* off" and left but the food Ave TMs were amused haha. People are crazy.

I once had someone try to use a $3 Nivea lotion coupon on a $1.99 travel size. The coupon specifically it excludes trial sizes but they wanted to call a manager anyway. What did they expect me to do, process the coupons and pay the guest for the difference? smh
I've had people argue with me that "those aren't travel/trial sizes, they're single use." I told one lady if she was using all of the Tide in a "single use," she was going to ruin her washer :cool:

Frumpy came in the other day while I was a cashier, tried to get me to use a $15 rogaine coupon on a $12 kids' shirt. Nope, denied. Pretty sure she'll go through a different line next time, as I made a point of making sure her purchases exactly matched the coupon wads she handed me before even bothering to scan them. She decided against the shirt because she couldn't get away with coupon fraud. Got high fives from TPS and GSTL.

Jeez. Yall do the most.
Once the coupons are sent off they verify purchases in store. To purchases to the products sold within a specific time period.
99% of the time, even if coupons are not used on the right products, the numbers will still match because people without coupons buy the items. There are rarely times they don't add up.
For the most part. Keep scanning.
We don't care how many are used. We don't care what's used. K1 and go home.

Jeez. Yall do the most.
Once the coupons are sent off they verify purchases in store. To purchases to the products sold within a specific time period.
99% of the time, even if coupons are not used on the right products, the numbers will still match because people without coupons buy the items. There are rarely times they don't add up.

Um, no.

Jeez. Yall do the most.
You have got to be a GSTL's worst nightmare. Target has a coupon policy in place for everybody to abide by. I am not sure if you are a cashier, but in our store, you would be coached if your TL catches you overriding coupons after coupons.

Jeez. Yall do the most.

Someone literally told me this today.

This is the drama thats been going on at All Target Stores around the globe... Looked up this person's IG acct and she lives in Houston. But out store has alot of these too... And i am on the west coast

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 103
In Electronics, people looooove to try to coupon fraud me bc they think I won't know/care about what they are doing. This one dude prefaces his purchase by saying "I want this all on a gift receipt" which already causes me to side-eye him from the get go. He rings up a bunch of trial size shampoo, toothpaste, and disposable Colgate toothbrushes. Then he hands me four $20 coupons for some hair restoration cream I've never heard of. When I tell him he didn't purchase this item so I can't accept the coupon, he of course pulls the "oh my bad, my bad" and gives me another stack. This stack contains some $5 coupons for electric Colgate toothbrushes. When I mention that he isn't purchasing the electric toothbrushes but instead the disposable ones, he shrugs his shoulders and says "maaaaaaaaan my wife put me up to this shit." Then he just walks away.

In Electronics, people looooove to try to coupon fraud me bc they think I won't know/care about what they are doing. This one dude prefaces his purchase by saying "I want this all on a gift receipt" which already causes me to side-eye him from the get go. He rings up a bunch of trial size shampoo, toothpaste, and disposable Colgate toothbrushes. Then he hands me four $20 coupons for some hair restoration cream I've never heard of. When I tell him he didn't purchase this item so I can't accept the coupon, he of course pulls the "oh my bad, my bad" and gives me another stack. This stack contains some $5 coupons for electric Colgate toothbrushes. When I mention that he isn't purchasing the electric toothbrushes but instead the disposable ones, he shrugs his shoulders and says "maaaaaaaaan my wife put me up to this shit." Then he just walks away.
At least he doesn't put up a fight.

A guest came in and at the end of her order she had apology coupons and I scanned them and the register said the coupon wasn't valid and tell the guest to call guest relations. I said this coupon couldn't be accepted and she wanted to talk to the manager. The GSTL comes over and immediately accepts her coupons. (making me look like the jerk of course..) I think she had fake apology coupons though because I've scanned other people's apology coupons and they went through just fine.

A guest came in and at the end of her order she had apology coupons and I scanned them and the register said the coupon wasn't valid and tell the guest to call guest relations. I said this coupon couldn't be accepted and she wanted to talk to the manager. The GSTL comes over and immediately accepts her coupons. (making me look like the jerk of course..) I think she had fake apology coupons though because I've scanned other people's apology coupons and they went through just fine.
Apology coupons are now discontinued. That's why they didn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back