Archived Another major change coming to Logistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to pull with a myDevice without adjusting SFQ? If I want to make space in a waco and use 'take' to get the items out of there, Move thinks I'm bringing those items to the floor and changing the SFQ, when in reality I'm just relocating them to another waco.

Is there a way to pull with a myDevice without adjusting SFQ? If I want to make space in a waco and use 'take' to get the items out of there, Move thinks I'm bringing those items to the floor and changing the SFQ, when in reality I'm just relocating them to another waco.
Nope, it's just another example of how poorly this was thought out with the way our backrooms are currently utilized.

yeah, Sorry I meant taking an item to condense it into another Waco. So taking and then backstocking. SFQ should be fine right? no?

This is true? What the fuck? Is this why counts are always so screwed up?
It's been like that since the iPod myDevice days. If you think salesfloor outs are bad now, just wait until the backroom is exclusively using Zebras.

I love the completing goals of keep things low profile and condensed, while also having sales floor quantity be correct. How are we supposed to update an aisle efficiently that way?

I love the completing goals of keep things low profile and condensed, while also having sales floor quantity be correct. How are we supposed to update an aisle efficiently that way?
By researching every salesfloor aisle every day or just turn the entire backroom into fast movers.

There is suppose to be a function similar to LOCU in Move before the PDAs go away to keep the backroom and sales floor counts accurate.

Does the timing of a POG drop effect autos or CAFs? It seems like if a POG let's say a revision is tied and dropped before backroom has pull that auto the POG becomes a part of that fillgroups pull. Is that accurate or just my imagination?

Does the timing of a POG drop effect autos or CAFs? It seems like if a POG let's say a revision is tied and dropped before backroom has pull that auto the POG becomes a part of that fillgroups pull. Is that accurate or just my imagination?

More or less accurate. Items needed for the floor will be in both the pog batch and the auto until one of them is pulled. Then those items will drop out of the remaining batch. If the auto is pulled before the pog batch, the entire pog batch disappears.

They really need to hurry up and fix where two people can't be in the same batch at the same time. That's my stores biggest complaint so far

It's a choice made by the person tying the POG to drop it now (POG fill) or in the next cafs.

More or less accurate. Items needed for the floor will be in both the pog batch and the auto until one of them is pulled. Then those items will drop out of the remaining batch. If the auto is pulled before the pog batch, the entire pog batch disappears.

Good thing my ETL-Log seems to be cool with his team pulling plano's batches... Maybe we'll be able to avoid the freezer during the upcoming frozen set.

Don't get me wrong, I whole heartedly agree. I do believe I heard that LOCU in some form will be available by the removal of the PDAs.
I can see it now: ETLs will freak out at using the "all items scanned" button and since there's no locu, they'll make us pull up the detail report to see what's missing.

Oh wait, store apps is going away too...

The one thing I am confused about is, how do I use the move app in conjunction with research, normally I would use the ''Gun" for pulls , so how do I use the move app on my zebra instead?

You don't. Research is going away.

I wish they would of told me this when they were singing the praises of this stupid app instead of making me run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Since the CAF monitor doesn’t work anymore, is there a way to have a in-real-time versión of the CAFS are? We saw the total amount of batches on the store report (Move Replenishment tool?) but it was showing the batches for 1pm CAFS and not the 3pm CAFS at 3pm. It also said it’ll take 2.5 for pull goal and 10.7 at like 530pm for stock goal. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The report you were looking at is the correct form I believe. Not sure how often it updates however. Since we got move last year, we stopped looking/caring about the times.
It looks like it updates at least after each hour, like the SFS/OPU hourly report. Our LOD still wants the pull goal times which gives them an estimate of how busy we are. It doesn’t help when nearly all BRTM aren’t trained on the report page and how to print each report. They either print reports in portrait more, making it the smallest font, or they print the incorrect report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back