COVID-19 Any employees test positive for COVID-19?

You can't take short-term disability for this?

Also our store hasn't done any sort of huddle in nearly a year. I guess they rather the rumor mill spread the bad news.

Huddles? We stopped doing huddles about two years ago. Since they turned into nothing more than exercises in pushing and zoning, I wasn't sorry to see them go. Although, I do miss the old huddles when you actually got relevant info about what was going on in the company and your store and TMs got recognition.

So we have to “screen” every TM as soon as they clock in. We ask a series of questions including, “Do you live with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19?” If they answer yes to any of the questions we are supposed to send them home. Guess how that’s working so far?
At our store, nobody is screening TMs when they arrive for their shift. Maybe this is a regional or district practice.

So we have to “screen” every TM as soon as they clock in. We ask a series of questions including, “Do you live with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19?” If they answer yes to any of the questions we are supposed to send them home. Guess how that’s working so far?
Lmao no ones ever asked me my temp or any of these questions

Lmao no ones ever asked me my temp or any of these questions
We have the questions posted and TMs are supposed to be on the honor system. As far as the thermometers go we’re sitting on a lot they sent for TMs because nobody is asking for one. And yes, we made sure to post to see HR if you or your house needs a thermometer. My ETL wanted to donate them but I warned not yet, this is far from over and our city can’t seem to figure out how to stay home or wear a mask.

We have the questions posted and TMs are supposed to be on the honor system. As far as the thermometers go we’re sitting on a lot they sent for TMs because nobody is asking for one. And yes, we made sure to post to see HR if you or your house needs a thermometer. My ETL wanted to donate them but I warned not yet, this is far from over and our city can’t seem to figure out how to stay home or wear a mask.
My hr has said nothing about the temp things. We did get the mask extenders in this week.

Back