COVID-19 Any other stores being cleaned out of cleaning products?

I got 20 Pipo’s today , it’s past noon and we are out yet again . Hopefully tomorrow’s double bring some more . I also got 200 hand sanitizer but a lady bought it all while I was on my lunch lol

How did that happen???

82296434_10156502386076895_5395106976843694080_n.jpg

Oddly enough, my county has the most coronavirus cases of any county in the country, but people are still going about their daily lives. No one seems panicked or anything. Very strange.

Why aren't they using the quantity limit in the register instead of hoping employees know the policy?

All the years I worked front end, had no idea that could be done! My particular store limits guests to 4 like items on just about anything other than 12 packs of soda, that's limit 12.

Governor deploys National Guard to New Rochelle NY. Containment center. Or containment. MSM a little unclear.

All the years I worked front end, had no idea that could be done! My particular store limits guests to 4 like items on just about anything other than 12 packs of soda, that's limit 12.
Its very rare to see it, but it really does have that functionality.

The store director for the grocery store where I work said that reminds him of Y2K on the local evening news. That being said we were out of disinfectant wipes and our toilet paper aisle was fairly empty when I left work this afternoon.

We got a fair amount of hand sanitizer in on our last truck when we'd previously been out. That's in my department and I think the 6 max limit is too high. One person does not need six giant bottles of Purell - yes, the guests can pick and choose among the other stuff for that 6, but enough of them still grab 6 of all the same thing.

So I have only been putting a couple on the shelf at a time, keeping the rest hidden on my U-boat. When the ones I put out are taken, I go back and put out a couple more. This way, more people get to pick up some, nobody gets to hoard, and the guests that come along are genuinely thrilled to find the "last bottle" on the shelf. It all gets put out before my shift ends, it all sells before my shift ends.

Kobe Bryant is dead, people are waiting outside the store like its black friday just for a chance to buy toilet paper, stock market is tanking so fast it has to be halted twice in one week, there is no more plano team, br team, pa team etc anymore, Donald Trump is president, entire countries are basically shut down, no one is allowed in from Europe or China, all sporting events postponed, Disneyland is shutdown for at least a month, the Pope is cancelling public meetings, toilet paper is a trending search on Google and Sarah Palin is singing Baby Got Back, I have come to the conclusion somewhere along the line I woke up in Bizarro world....

Last edited:
Back