Any way to look up Presentation workload from previous weeks?

CrypticTM

Wannabe Fulfillment Captain
The title says it all. I'm trying to go back and figure out if a set was tied, abandoned, and lost in the system from the previous week, specifically one of the amplified gifting fixtures. I can take a manual count on the floor of what was set but being able to go back and see what was supposed to be set will help me find anything that was tied and run'd so to speak.

Oh! That's super useful! Follow up question: is there any way to see who tied something or who untied something?

The title says it all. I'm trying to go back and figure out if a set was tied, abandoned, and lost in the system from the previous week, specifically one of the amplified gifting fixtures. I can take a manual count on the floor of what was set but being able to go back and see what was supposed to be set will help me find anything that was tied and run'd so to speak.

You can also go change into the department roles on myday (in this case, incremental space > amplified gifting) and in Set menu, go into virtual sales floor. It tells you everything that is tied/not tied for that dept with set date and when it was tied.

Back