COVID-19 Anyone else have confirmed Covid-19 cases in the warehouse?

We recently had a confirmed case in the warehouse and they refuse to tell us what key or department the team member was in. The only measure taken was to have e&f clean... if your e&f is anything like ours, I'm sorry.

No confirmed that I know of, but who knows if they’d even tell us.
We have 3-4 people going around cleaning all day, they’re ERT and volunteers though, not e&f, and spend most of their day talking rather than cleaning.

Everyone one in our warehouse got a text and a number to call. We typed in the store number and it gave us a message similar to how the call in line used to be set up.

We recently had a confirmed case in the warehouse and they refuse to tell us what key or department the team member was in. The only measure taken was to have e&f clean... if your e&f is anything like ours, I'm sorry.
Spot will take the action to fix the area, the person works in. Knowing who is not a good thing. You can take an loa, if you want too.

I would prefer NOT knowing. People are immediately going to get angry at that person for potentially infecting them. Whether or not that's deserved is another thing but that's not great for team morale to blame someone for something that may or may not happen.

EDIT: Also they can't tell you due to HIPPA

We were told we would get a text notification and they would tell us in the building as well if we have a case. Nothing so far.

Everyone one in our warehouse got a text and a number to call. We typed in the store number and it gave us a message similar to how the call in line used to be set up.

We just got a text yesterday at the DC I work at. To sum it up. Confirmed case. Building remains open and operational. The only information we got about the person was that they had not been to work in the past 16 days.

We just got a text yesterday at the DC I work at. To sum it up. Confirmed case. Building remains open and operational. The only information we got about the person was that they had not been to work in the past 16 days.
Just got a similar one for my DC today. Well I cant say I feel bad about calling in the last 2 weeks now. As much as the stimulus money would have been nice as extra, I figured taking the 2 weeks off was worth it.

Our building has had three but there hasn’t been one in over a week. Anyone know the procedure for confirmed cases returning? One of the confirmed cases returned in under 2 weeks from first sign of symptoms.

Our building has had three but there hasn’t been one in over a week. Anyone know the procedure for confirmed cases returning? One of the confirmed cases returned in under 2 weeks from first sign of symptoms.

Our building has 3 as well. Procedure should be 14 days off from first sign of symptoms I believe.

Also 3, seems to be a common number...
I would assume protocol would be 14 days from onset of symptoms or a negative test to return. There have been people who tested positive for over a month after symptoms subsided, so I think a negative test should be required and anything time based should be closer to 6 weeks.

Also 3, seems to be a common number...
I would assume protocol would be 14 days from onset of symptoms or a negative test to return. There have been people who tested positive for over a month after symptoms subsided, so I think a negative test should be required and anything time based should be closer to 6 weeks.
Welp, he was out of the building 12 days from sign of first symptoms.

Got multiple texts about cases in my building this week. Then had a bunch of people leave when they announced they were making masks mandatory. Was bad enough for them to postpone our inventory day that we were beginning to prepare for.

Got multiple texts about cases in my building this week. Then had a bunch of people leave when they announced they were making masks mandatory. Was bad enough for them to postpone our inventory day that we were beginning to prepare for.
They are requiring masks? Shoot they won’t even take temps at the door.

We've had required masks at our DC since the end of April. We had to go through two weeks of temp checks because of a positive case at our DC
We were told they couldn’t do temp checks because of hippa. Of course no one believed that crap.

Two weeks ago they told us we had 2 more reported cases. This weekend they informed us we have more but they didn't put a number on how many and were all scheduled a mandatory day of OT. The cleaning has been a joke.

Another one reported this afternoon, and like last time we were told this person hasn't been in the building for about a week. 🤷‍♀️

We have a confirm case. My team mate is over 65 and cares for her mother. She is very worried. Is there anything that she can do to get time off again? She already took her 30 days when it began. They won’t say who has it, which I understand.

We have a confirm case. My team mate is over 65 and cares for her mother. She is very worried. Is there anything that she can do to get time off again? She already took her 30 days when it began. They won’t say who has it, which I understand.
They can take off, unpaid.

Back