Archived Are all Team Leaders and Up supposed to have a Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I randomly just decided to search my store number and found of a ton of photos of me working with stupid ass captions like "brand" backroom and shit.

It was really creepy

Because I randomly just decided to search my store number and found of a ton of photos of me working with stupid ass captions like "brand" backroom and shit.

It was really creepy
Im a TL and i havnt been told anything. I thought it was mostly ETL's and up

I know STLs have to have one. My ETLs do too but that's not at every store.

It was really creepy
If you don't feel right about it talk to your HR and file a official compliant. Depending on your state you may be able to press charges. At my store they have the Twitter but they ask our permission before taking our picture.

can your ETL/TL force you to take a picture? They wanted mine on a wall and I kept saying no. I was told its in my best interest to just take it and do it so I did.

can your ETL/TL force you to take a picture? They wanted mine on a wall and I kept saying no. I was told its in my best interest to just take it and do it so I did.
No they can't. If you refuse...depending on your state law...if they take your picture anyways you can file charges.

I'm a TL and I'm not on Twitter. I too have found myself highly annoyed to see my photo on Twitter. I hate having my picture taken, but our RXBP forces us into it :mad:

I'm a SrTL. I already have a Twitter account (though I never use it), so I followed all the STLs in my district, the DTLs in my city, and the GVP. I almost drowned in all the Kool-Aid. It was unbearable.

I'm a SrTL. I already have a Twitter account (though I never use it), so I followed all the STLs in my district, the DTLs in my city, and the GVP. I almost drowned in all the Kool-Aid. It was unbearable.
You mean you don't like pictures of #perfectzone #storenumber #SHOUTOUTTOTMs @STL and @DTL ??

You mean you don't like pictures of #perfectzone #storenumber #SHOUTOUTTOTMs @STL and @DTL ??

And OMG BECKY GOT 3 RED CARDS TODAY #redcards #MakeItRain #BestTeamInRetail #InItToWinIt #champions #TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork #GetItDone #Target #YouMakeTarget #InTheStoreOnTheFloor #StoreNumber #DistrictNumber #GroupNumber #thankYOU #drivingsales #ILoveMyTeam #colorcodedbypurgedate #yes #bringonsanta #ZoneOnPoint #BackToBackWeeks

I did not make any of those up.

#killmenow

And OMG BECKY GOT 3 RED CARDS TODAY #redcards #MakeItRain #BestTeamInRetail #InItToWinIt #champions #TeamworkMakesTheDreamWork #GetItDone #Target #YouMakeTarget #InTheStoreOnTheFloor #StoreNumber #DistrictNumber #GroupNumber #thankYOU #drivingsales #ILoveMyTeam #colorcodedbypurgedate #yes #bringonsanta #ZoneOnPoint #BackToBackWeeks

#killmenow
Id like to tweet them a #fuckyou tbh

#killmenow
#makesmesick #gagging

One of the GSTL's at my old store uses twitter/facebook to recognize the team ... Isn't that working off the clock? ;) Or can they do that stuff at work now and it's OK... ?

No they can't. If you refuse...depending on your state law...if they take your picture anyways you can file charges.
Pretty sure that's false. If you're in a public place, they can snap away at you. As long as they aren't pointing it up a skirt or something. They're already taking pictures of you all day via camera recording in the store.

If you lookup a hashtag on Twitter with the letter t and your store number, it's embarrassing. The format is this: #T1947 (just random numbers, but you get the idea)

I don't understand why the stores post anything on Twitter these days. It's 2015, they may as well make a MySpace account.

I don't allow pics at work for Twitter (not that they've ever wanted one lol), but I follow my stl and etl-hr. They wouldn't dare follow back. My Twitter is a mix of trash and politics and the occasional annoyance with work.

Searching your STL's full name is probably one of the quickest ways to find it (unless it's a really common name).

One of my ETLs tried to make me pose for a "shelfie" tweet, but I refused and he had to settle for just my zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back