Archived Are we not getting xbox 1 x in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was planning to pick one up and was talking to the etl log and he was telling me it was online only . Anyone know if well be getting em in store? Are we moving more towards online orders or am I feeling like that cause my store just got it lol.

So I was planning to pick one up and was talking to the etl log and he was telling me it was online only . Anyone know if well be getting em in store? Are we moving more towards online orders or am I feeling like that cause my store just got it lol.
I sold 9 launch day...

We have like 15 still left at my store. ETL-Log probably doesn't know much about electronics anyways...

It's just your store. I pulled 10 of them Monday night for the Tuesday new releases. Saw one on the floor today

Thanks guys I just checked my zebra and apparently I checked the wrong dpci lol. It says my store has 9 on the way for 11/09 so well see if we get them tomorrow.

We got like 20 of them. I showed up early that morning to execute our release plan and everything, just in case people lined up.

Nobody lined up. Only sold like 3 on release day.

came in an hour early for nothin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back