Archived Battery Shippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always used to back stock batteries. And it kept things full. Now though. Our new stl keeps them on a battery cart and assigns outposts to leaders.

Every day, each leader is supposed to take the time to fill their assigned outpost. Every. Single. Shift.

Just fucking backstock them, or let electronics fill them. We were for a while every Tuesday and Friday. Worked great.

We always used to back stock batteries. And it kept things full. Now though. Our new stl keeps them on a battery cart and assigns outposts to leaders.

Every day, each leader is supposed to take the time to fill their assigned outpost. Every. Single. Shift.

Just fucking backstock them, or let electronics fill them. We were for a while every Tuesday and Friday. Worked great.
I always pushed them to the front end, every outpost and every spot with batteries throughout the store every truck and backstocked what was left.

You know, like just about everything else in hardlines. Worked like a charm! My former STL came in one day and even commented how crazy full the outposts looked as he shopped.

That was exactly what I had my tm do twice per week. It worked great. I had them do it when I was on so I could field calls for them while doing my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back