Archived Black Thursday 2015

What time will Target stores open on Thursday?

• Regular hours

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • 3:00pm

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • 6:00pm

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • 9:00pm

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • midnight

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • not opening on Thursday

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sure do wish we'd be closed!

Votes: 58 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Thursday 9:30pm-6:30am.... well, I'm supposed to off between 12:00 and 12:15 which is odd. I'm not in Saturday at all, but I might ask if they need me to come in because we might have two trucks that day, but then that would put in into overtime so it probably won't happen.

I got the annoying 5 hr 45 minute 1 break cashier shift for Thursday. I asked for 8 on Thursday and then off on Friday. Instead I got 8 hrs on Friday at the Service desk. I don't like working the service desk. Grrr.

I somehow managed to open til 2:30 Wednesday, have thursday off, and then open market again on friday...what a great schedule. I have worked the last 2 years at opening and it has sucked.

1:30 to 10:30 on Wednesday
4 to 12:30 on Thanksgiving
11 to 7 on Black Friday

Could be worse I guess

I come in at 10:30p on thursday and work to 7a. only 40 hours that week =( but hopefully I can get some more.

5:30PM - 1:30AM on Thursday, then 7:30AM-4:30PM on Friday. Oh joy.

The whole week of Thanksgiving, I'm SFS.
3pm-11:45pm on Thurs.
10am-6:45pm on Fri.
10am-6:45pm on Sat as well
I'm at 40 hours for that week which isn't a surprise. I'm at 38-40 until Jan.

6pm-2am Wednesday setup
OFF all day Thursday
10:30-5:30 Friday... my first salesfloor shift in almost two years and what I think might be my only hardlines shift since I started 3 years ago (I started as a Softlines TM).
Ad prep on Saturday.

The reason I work electronics at 10AM Friday is because I'm not afraid to say no

So what happens if there is a crazy snowstorm or even a thunderstorm/heavy rain?

I was really into Black Friday shopping for a few years before I started working for Target, and the weather has always been great (if not a bit cold).

So what happens if there is a crazy snowstorm or even a thunderstorm/heavy rain?

I was really into Black Friday shopping for a few years before I started working for Target, and the weather has always been great (if not a bit cold).
Well normally I'd say there wont be any of those for me. But since I live in Texas anything can happen at anytime. Seriously it was like 30 when i started working then felt like 87 when I was done working. IF any of those happen people will most likely be just more cranky and fast moving.

I got stuck with a 12 hour shift, and then have to go back in at 3 p.m. to close. Its nice when they don't hire anyone for the season.

We were ready. I set both the 32" Samsung and 40" Samsung on pallets near guest service with sale signs on each. They were gone before I left around noon.

Makin' sales, makin' sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back