Archived Black Thursday 2015

What time will Target stores open on Thursday?

• Regular hours

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • 3:00pm

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • 6:00pm

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • 9:00pm

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • midnight

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • not opening on Thursday

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sure do wish we'd be closed!

Votes: 58 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes it more tempting, but I was looking for a tv with a 120hz refresh rate anyway.

Edit: In fact, I did the math and if I bought the 40 inch Vizio on Sunday, id only spend $2 more than on the Samsung deal. And it has better reviews and a better motion rate.

Last edited:
I am not a mean person or an ahole but ...welcome to the club!!!! How did you escape for 8 years

I work dayside backroom. Typically, I came in on Black Friday and did normal duties (workload was just heavier).

I have no idea what I'll be doing Thanksgiving at work this year besides bitching in my head and to TMs that I'm missing dinner with my family.

Just remembered about the 15% cyber Monday coupon. In addition to this I have my TM discount and redcard, which totals 30%. Definitely taking advantage of this on an expensive gift.

Last year they catered italian food from some italian restaurant. I never understood why they don't bring Turkey for Thanksgiving since most of us probobly didn't eat if we're coming in.

Last year they catered italian food from some italian restaurant. I never understood why they don't bring Turkey for Thanksgiving since most of us probobly didn't eat if we're coming in.
I think the assumption is that you ate an early family supper at 2pm or so and wouldn't want turkey for your lunch break at 9pm or later. I think our calendar has catering from some bbq place.

My store had Qdoba last year. The poor Qdoba delivery guy was bringing replenishments at midnight when I had break. But least my meal was fresh!

Pretty sure we're getting a full turkey dinner. Last year the ETLs all brought turkey and the TLs all brought sides.

We had some food places filled in on the calendar but they've since bee whited out and nothing has replaced them. Haven't heard anything about that. Maybe we get nothing!

We had some food places filled in on the calendar but they've since bee whited out and nothing has replaced them. Haven't heard anything about that. Maybe we get nothing!

Been there done that, I remember one year they didn't get food delivered until an hour after all the openers had gone and come back from lunch. It was not repeated, cause most of us were super pissed after being promised and being told not to bring food. You thought guests could be assholes. Nothing compared to our anger. Gift cards were given to those of us were denied eating that black Thursday.

Dang, even Walmart feeds their employees BF weekend!

Thursday - Deli sammichs
Friday - Chic Filet
Saturday - Pizza Hut

We've done Panera the past few years. I'm guessing that is what they will do this year. It's fine when it is the normal sandwiches but the breakfast ones get gross when they sit for a bit.

Last year we did turkey and such. Not sure where from. But Friday was mostly catered by this sub shop we have that's nearby and then Jimmy Johns later that night.

I can't believe some stores aren't getting food. Mine is getting 3-4 cartered deliveries a day. Starting at 6pm Thursday and ending Sunday.

The last few years the food has sucked. They got us sandwich platters, and tiny ass rolls instead of full size bread. And that was it. Last year they got food from a Mexican place that sadly, I couldn't eat any of because of food allergies. I'll probably bring my own food with me this year.

Thursday night Boston market. Friday morning panera bread. Friday lunch Chinese Friday dinner chipotle. Sat breakfast ihop say lunch sandwiches sat dinner pizza. Sunday lunch and dinner pizza and wings

My store did sandwiches mostly, and then TLs made food for everyone, but a lot of us didn't get any because the flow team came in with Tupperware and took whole containers home with them. It was lovely.

A coworker is making chili for the two of us, though, so I'm set.

Shut the front door!

No freakin' way! Our food is crumbs compared to that feast of a weekend ya'll got lined up. :(

I have to say when it come to food my store is good to us. Every Sunday during football season is pizza and wings. And we get fed at least one other day during the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back