Archived Black Thursday 2015

What time will Target stores open on Thursday?

• Regular hours

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • 3:00pm

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • 6:00pm

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • 9:00pm

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • midnight

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • not opening on Thursday

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sure do wish we'd be closed!

Votes: 58 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about one of our deals.

In the ad, page 9, it shows some xbox one and PS4 games for $15 bucks a pop. One of those games shown on the ad is Far Cry 4 for the Ps4. Does anyone know if Far Cry 4 will be available on the xbox one for $15?

Question about one of our deals.

In the ad, page 9, it shows some xbox one and PS4 games for $15 bucks a pop. One of those games shown on the ad is Far Cry 4 for the Ps4. Does anyone know if Far Cry 4 will be available on the xbox one for $15?

More like will there be anything left and will you be able to find it when you can shop. Scan it if you get the chance, it might flag for upcoming sale. If not no worries someone will have it on sale.

And ever since that denial of lunch, I always pack food cause being told "You can have another English muffin to tide you over to beak." Is never acceptable.

Last edited:
Thursday night Boston market. Friday morning panera bread. Friday lunch Chinese Friday dinner chipotle. Sat breakfast ihop say lunch sandwiches sat dinner pizza. Sunday lunch and dinner pizza and wings
Wow, how did you remember all that, haha

I'm jealous. They only give us food a couple times a week, and they're usually just market pantry pastries that are about to expire the next day. Yesterday they made hotdogs though.

I'm jealous. They only give us food a couple times a week, and they're usually just market pantry pastries that are about to expire the next day. Yesterday they made hotdogs though.
A couple times a week?! We used to get food all the time, now it's like once every 3 months.

The only time that we get food that isn't for a holiday is when a bunch of clearance food is about to expire. Usually seasonal stuff like Halloween cupcakes.

We have gotten food brought in once this year ... and it was breakfast pizza early in the morning. we randomly get chips, trail mix, and way too much candy but we never get actual food brought in anymore. I remember last year with our old HR we got food every couple months. Heck during overnight inventory we got frozen market pantry chicken strips -_-
we will most likely get chick fil a again this thursday/friday the same thing we have had the past 3 years

My store does bagels, coffee, and or cocoa for the overnighters so you can have breakfast. Then they don't get eaten and they're all "take some home because were gonna throw away whatever's left at XX:XX!" I took a few. Last thanksgiving was when I discovered the everything bagel is better than onion bagels (to my tastebuds). Then they do Italian food from the same caterers. Then the 6ft sandwiches (same caterer) with the terrible bread. Maybe not this exact order but that's what it was during the shifts I was there for.

One year we had chicken on one of the days from this bomb chicken place, but they have an array of sauces on their chickens that taste amazing when you eat in. Your chicken loses all hints of crunch when it travels though so it wasn't great.

I bring leftovers from thanksgiving every year.

Hoping we get something without meat.. if anything. Every so often they'll order heroes or they'll grill (labor day). Nothing that us vegetarian tm's can eat. :p

When they're grilling, ask for Boca or Morningstar... If you eat those things. Maybe drop a bug in hr's ear so they know to get some good veg options.

My store's Black Friday food plan is terrible. When I first started at my store we had catering for at least one meal each day and now I think we have one meal out of the whole BF weekend getting catered. (The rest of the days they're providing food from in the store, sandwich stuff etc.) I think HR dropped the ball :(

They are bringing in appetizers and party platters for Thanksgiving, Q'doba for Black Friday, and subs on Saturday. I was hoping they would cater on Thanksgiving since I won't be able to eat dinner with the family.

Two days in a row I've had dreams (nightmares?) about BF. WTF? This is my first. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back