Archived Black Thursday 2015

What time will Target stores open on Thursday?

• Regular hours

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • 3:00pm

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • 6:00pm

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • 9:00pm

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • midnight

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • not opening on Thursday

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sure do wish we'd be closed!

Votes: 58 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My store decided to put out a shit ton of xbox ones and ps4's on the salesfloor in softlines. We have problems with theft as it is, and they hunt down people who don't spider wrap things, so it's a bit annoying that it's now okay to do it. I understand we need to prepare for Thursday BUT they've been out all week long, it seems like those should be the LAST things we put out.

The video game shop in Men's is pretty standard fare, but putting them out that early is definitely an odd choice. Maybe your store didn't have the payroll to do an all hands on deck Wednesday set, or someone messed up on the schedule for this week.

here are a few meme's ...

black-friday_o_2539289.jpg

I'm curious, has anyone seen a target black friday commercial this year? The only target commercials I seen right now are the Christmas toys one and the 10 days of deals but none of those commercials actually say what time we open on Thursday or what big items are on sale. Just seemed weird that I haven't seen one yet..

I'm curious, has anyone seen a target black friday commercial this year? The only target commercials I seen right now are the Christmas toys one and the 10 days of deals but none of those commercials actually say what time we open on Thursday or what big items are on sale. Just seemed weird that I haven't seen one yet..

I have, two actually, one is 10 days of deals which says the start time and the other is for TVs, it's with Barbie and Ken.

Took advantage of the early Black (Thursday) Friday deals and got the 40 inch Vizio for $299 minus my discount and redcard. Not a bad deal.

Shit, I want to get a Wii U. Wonder if I can actually get one when the madness dies slowly after 3 hours

With the extra dollar for the shifts before 8am is that the normal dollar or is it extra on top of the usual shift differential? Someone in my store said we get $2 instead of one. I was just wondering if that was true

As Gray Thursday dwells upon us, I think it is time for a prayer.

Dearest spot god, please let tomorrow be a burning hole of hell for our guests. Please make sure that we are sold out of iPads, Apple Watches, iPhones and any other Apple Products within the first hour. Please make sure our trucks are delayed until Saturday. Please allow 20 televisions to walk out of the store, in addition to the unwrapped drones. Please spot god, rid our inventory of every last bit of frozen, our generation, monster high, my little pony, and lego set that you can.

With all hatred, thank you.

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back