Archived Black Thursday 2015

What time will Target stores open on Thursday?

• Regular hours

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • 3:00pm

Votes: 32 15.5%
  • 6:00pm

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • 9:00pm

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • midnight

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • not opening on Thursday

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sure do wish we'd be closed!

Votes: 58 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing at 5 on Xmas eve sounds awesome.

Unfortunately, I think the Thanksgiving hours creep is going to continue to move up. They simply can't come up with their own plans instead of imulating Walmart. Wouldn't be shocked if we're open all day Thanksgiving in 2 to 3 years.

I was wrong...It was pharmacy hours I think, not store hours...

WLszMO1.gif

I guess not ever store had a busy black friday? We always have extreme crowds and traffic on Thanksgiving/Friday. It does not even compare to a regular Sunday. You can compare foot traffic on workbench if you want (or ask your leadership) There's no comparison.

Hoping we get something without meat.. if anything. Every so often they'll order heroes or they'll grill (labor day). Nothing that us vegetarian tm's can eat. :p

We never have veg goodies either. We had subs on thanksgiving but none without meat, I brought pb&j from home. I was impressed on friday though, we had Chick-fil-A. The last time they brought it in it was just wraps and nuggets, this time there were also big bowls of fruit and mixed greens salad. I was pretty darn happy. ;)

Our store got us some really nice sandwich wraps, and soup. So much soup. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back