Archived Brickseek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't even the flow team at this point. Here is 4hrs for you to do the entire truck process no they can't stay late so anything not done just gets shoved in the stockroom never to be touched again.

Our flow team has more people for more hours with the change in processes, but bitch about change and are even slower than they were before, and the ETL doesn't help. She's leaving this month, though, so hopefully they can at least get better leadership.

It isn't even the flow team at this point. Here is 4hrs for you to do the entire truck process no they can't stay late so anything not done just gets shoved in the stockroom never to be touched again.

They should wrap the whole box in hot pink like seriously. no one has damn time to read box labels.

Our flow team has more people for more hours with the change in processes, but bitch about change and are even slower than they were before, and the ETL doesn't help. She's leaving this month, though, so hopefully they can at least get better leadership.

Better leadership should help. Having our ETL standing on the sidelines bitching about everything we did, in between taking personal calls and drinking Starbucks, was not really helpful in completing our workload.🙄

If you guys hate your lives as customer service agents why dont you find something you like to do instead of slamming people for what they want to buy. To say someone is bothering you when part of your job descriptions is assisting customers. Doesnt matter if theyre a collector as you term them they are still paying customers contributing to profits which keeps you in a job. Is everyone here that ignorant find an outlet for your frustrations and make the changes to your lives needed to find your happiness. Bunch of miserable people accomplishing nothing.
jack, is that you?

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Q4 is going to be even a larger pig fuck, in a dumpster fire, happening in a shit show when guests start camping out for this year's hot toys and electronics? "Yes, sir we did get 6 on today's truck, just give us 3 or 4 hours to find them. Thank you for your patience!"
Yeah we have it but the truck is still being unloaded until around 9 am so you’ll just have to keep camping out.

Yeah we have it but the truck is still being unloaded until around 9 am so you’ll just have to keep camping out.
This is exactly why I’m trying to get out of Target before the 4th quarter madness truly starts. I’m not dealing with that, years past were bad enough without our logistics processes being broken.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Q4 is going to be even a larger pig fuck, in a dumpster fire, happening in a shit show when guests start camping out for this year's hot toys and electronics? "Yes, sir we did get 6 on today's truck, just give us 3 or 4 hours to find them. Thank you for your patience!"

It's going to be a disaster, for sure. New process, losing 1/3 of the back room to enhanced SFS, the extra traffic from the SFS folks, you name it.

I have to correct slightly--our awesome back room guy, who must have been on vacation for the last week or so, came back tonight and the BR looks better than it has in weeks. There's still freight everywhere, but at least he made a dent in the backstock. I have no idea what the new guy has been doing the past couple weeks, but it hasn't been that.

If you guys hate your lives as customer service agents why dont you find something you like to do instead of slamming people for what they want to buy. To say someone is bothering you when part of your job descriptions is assisting customers. Doesnt matter if theyre a collector as you term them they are still paying customers contributing to profits which keeps you in a job. Is everyone here that ignorant find an outlet for your frustrations and make the changes to your lives needed to find your happiness. Bunch of miserable people accomplishing nothing.
They aren't exactly slamming guests. They are slamming certain products and sites

I don't see why you guys complain about the truck process, unless it's something you've been doing for 8+ months straight. I can honestly say, with the exception of constant department # changing, (68 being small apps last week, HBA this week) it's kinda gotten a he'll of a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back