Bullseyes Playground

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know the part number for the boxes in bullseyes playground? The ones on top of the island where the dog sits inside of. Ours have practically turned grey since we have large windows at the entrance. I’ve checked go cart and workbench but haven’t found anything.

You might have to dig into the master fixture list for new store/remodel stores. I haven't seen it on Go Cart or the ISM master guide.

Maybe see if your ETL or PML can post on Yammer and reach out to see if anyone knows as well.

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know the part number for the boxes in bullseyes playground? The ones on top of the island where the dog sits inside of. Ours have practically turned grey since we have large windows at the entrance. I’ve checked go cart and workbench but haven’t found anything.
They are a PITA to find, and you have to have HQ order them via the Chatbot. When you search “bullseyes Playground” on workbench, click on “Organization,” that will open up the search to all of Target’s Sharepoint (not just Workbench) and there you should be able to find the ISM sheet with all the part numbers.

Back