Archived Burlington, VT Store 3306

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the first target in Vermont and most of us are traveling over 3 hours to get there. Personally it’s. 4.5 hour drive from my home store...
Then it should look like the Richmond store and you should have real fun with it. If it is, this is what Spot views the future. If not then have fun.

I get the Casper mattress and pillow! Then in the morning we can all have fun getting them back in the box!
That pillow isn't that great for the price. We have a serta we sell for $20 that's nicer.

I wanna try one of those Purple mattresses.

Obviously that's advertising As Fuck™️ but they have lots of good reviews too

I wanna try one of those Purple mattresses.

Obviously that's advertising As Fuck™️ but they have lots of good reviews too

I feel like there are a dozen foam mail order mattresses these days... all the best. I like the people cause it's one of my favorite colors, lol.

If you guys want pictures of anything specific let me know and I can take them. It’s a small format store so definitely some quirks but it’s truley beautiful.
Guest service! (Specifically, does it seem set up for bins or carts) Also I’m curious what style checklane lights are the current style. There are so many floating around, I just wanna know what is officially the newest

Guest service! (Specifically, does it seem set up for bins or carts) Also I’m curious what style checklane lights are the current style. There are so many floating around, I just wanna know what is officially the newest
I’ll be sure to post whatever pic are requested when I go back tomorrow but they didn’t seem to have any bins or carts and there’s is no behind GS. Everything is sorted into the counter behind them I believe. As for the lights... right now it doesn’t seem like they will have number just a long pole with and LED strip up the side.

I’ll be sure to post whatever pic are requested when I go back tomorrow but they didn’t seem to have any bins or carts and there’s is no behind GS. Everything is sorted into the counter behind them I believe. As for the lights... right now it doesn’t seem like they will have number just a long pole with and LED strip up the side.
Electronics & tv wall, please.

I'm jealous! We recently went through re-model and they re-used our old registers. Only thing new was our SCO. The black registers and the larger screen is so cool! I want new registers! Plus it'll never look dirty...Beige registers get dirty and dingy:oops:
Weird you didn’t get the older black ones. Our store got all the registers upgraded like a year before we even had our remodel. I didn’t even know stores still had the beige ones.

Weird you didn’t get the older black ones. Our store got all the registers upgraded like a year before we even had our remodel. I didn’t even know stores still had the beige ones.
Some do. My store has non Touch screen black. Got them about a year ago.

Our remodel didn’t get new equipment, everything keeps dying off.

Random request, bathroom cause the two SF stores I’ve been, one I saw, the other I was told no restroom lol.

We just opened our small format store and I have those new sleek touch screen registers. I was really trying for a while to not tell the team they were touch screen just so I could keep the screen clean (I settled for leaving the protective film on them...)

The only thing I can't quite get around is the keyboard layout is so much different from the old one, which is what I am used to. I could enter my TM number without looking practically. Now I mess it up so many times I swear at some point I am going to lock myself out of the register at the most inopportune time.

I'd be anxious to see how they lay out their cabinets. I laid mine out as best i could but now that the store is open I am going to have to reprofile them.

Wow, we've finally been able to get Spot stores small enough for Vermont....will be interesting to see what the store looks like.
Are there any of the other big box stores there? Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart, kohl's, Dick's Sporting Goods....Macy's

Attachments

• 227EB218-B618-47F1-8929-8F52FF092AF4.jpeg
    227EB218-B618-47F1-8929-8F52FF092AF4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Here’s the lane lights
So pretty. I wonder if there’s gonna be ANY numbers to identify them? It looks like there’s a hole in the pole. Interesting if there won’t be any numbers- lane X is now open will have to change to IM OPEN OVER HERE FOLLOW MY VOICE

Thanks for all the pics

Yeah, the hole is where the number hooks in. The new ones at my store looked similar before the numbers were put up.

Omg all that counter and cabinet space
tenor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back