Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store doesn't use any radio lingo at all. It's infuriating (I've had to use radios at previous jobs) because if I forget and say "10-4" or something, there has to be a whole conversation to clarify that I was trying to say "Yes, I understand." Especially annoying is that people don't use or understand the phonetic alphabet.

"Where are whoseywhatsits?"
"*crackle*eeeee 27"
"Was that bravo, charlie or delta 2-7?"
"*crackle*what?"
"B. as. in. boy? C. as. in. cat? or D. as. in. dog?"
"*crackle*eeeeee. It's in *crackle*eeeee."
"As in boy?"
"No! *exasperated* eeee as in dog."
"Thanks so much for your help!"
*facepalm*

I know your pain. I usually tell them, "You are cutting yourself off, garbled too garbled" Then turn my radio way down.

One TL in particular is always so garbled they joke that he was the voice of every drive through speaker.

How will this mytime scheduling effect the over night flow team members?
I heard it will go by how many trucks we get a night ?
But what about those team members that slack so bad. And than we have to pick up their slack.

Last edited:
How will this mytime scheduling effect the over night flow team members?
I heard it will go by how many trucks we get a night ?
But what about those team members that slack so bad. And than we have to pick up their slack.
It's not MyTime's job to ensure your store is performance managing the team properly. The flow team is actually on set schedules in MyTime, so their scheduling really should not be affected too much. What MyTime does different than MAX is alter the hours allocated so it varies based upon truck size.

Will it get better with MyTime? The first two schedules with the new MyTime roll-out have seen my hours decreased by half

From what I've been told, the individual stores can't change anything for the first 2 weeks, but after that initial time period, they will have more control over the schedule, and can add on more shifts.

Does anyone know this to be true? Have hours increased at any other stores after the first few weeks with MyTime?

I've spent a few sleepless nights over this, wondering how I will be able to provide for my family. Can someone please give me a little hope for the future?

Thanks!
unfortunately no. mytime is a erpetual hell. unless your a cashier. the sf gets almost no hours.and your etls are probably to lazy to fix the systems epic mistakes.

I'd say this depends on your store. Our hours (in sl at least, I'm not close enough with any hl people to ask that) have gone up. We had like 95 people today and there was so little work to do.

Will it get better with MyTime? The first two schedules with the new MyTime roll-out have seen my hours decreased by half

From what I've been told, the individual stores can't change anything for the first 2 weeks, but after that initial time period, they will have more control over the schedule, and can add on more shifts.

Does anyone know this to be true? Have hours increased at any other stores after the first few weeks with MyTime?

I've spent a few sleepless nights over this, wondering how I will be able to provide for my family. Can someone please give me a little hope for the future?

Thanks!
unfortunately no. mytime is a erpetual hell. unless your a cashier. the sf gets almost no hours.and your etls are probably to lazy to fix the systems epic mistakes.

I'd say this depends on your store. Our hours (in sl at least, I'm not close enough with any hl people to ask that) have gone up. We had like 95 people today and there was so little work to do.

Send them to my store, they are so short people its not funny. When we really started calling out overnight people started to quit left and right. Loving it. Slag is dropping off.

Which link do we use to get to MyTime?

I tried something and it asked me to change my password...and then when I tried to change my password, it wouldn't let me. So stupid.

is anyone having problems changing their password with mytime? i tried to log on and its making me change my password, but the submit button doesnt actually seem to do anything. (good job target IT guys. stunning work as usual)
I'm having this same problem, anyone know the fix? Thanks...

So MyTime started smoothly, and now it is spiraling into chaos.

I am a PA in Market, I was the Market Mid-Closer, as well as the "Closing Team Lead" for the store we ended on $120,000, about 15k over budget

Atleast I know if I am ever a Team Lead I had my hardest day ever as a Team Lead, before I ever was even a Team Lead.

If they make this a usual thing, it was nice knowing you guys, they may find me dead in a cooler mid-mopping with a walkie to my ear asking TMs for their zone updates, with my PDA on Qmos mode

So your max hours in a week, does mytime itself ignore them, or is it your store overriding them?

Our 3 week out has me working almost 9 hours over my max, AND I work on a Tuesday. I haven't worked on a Tuesday since February! (I'm only available until 5pm).

I'm assuming this is BTS related (and due to vacations).

Sigh, I need the $$ so I won't give it up..... But what a horrid week it will be. And I cannot work almost 30 hours in 4th quarter either.

Yes, MyTime ignores your old max hours. And right now there is no way for you to adjust them. HR can go in and do it, though.

Odd...because Max ignored them as well. MyTime will take full advantage of whatever time you have available. So if you really don't want to work on a certain day, you need to make yourself unavailable.

And I've only ever seen those with extremely low availabilty scheduled for less than 30 hours during 4th quarter.

I had something in mytime tho that showed them, so I hadn't been worried.

I think I will then swing by there today and have her adjust it, I have 20 as my max, and haven't gotten over 15 since it rolled out. So this 28.5.... Ouch,

1st MyTime schedule.. IT HAPPENED TO ME!!! I've been getting 32+ (lately close to 40) hours/week since October. 11.25 hours. They say they're going to fix it, because if they don't there is 24 hours worth of work that just isn't going to get done that week (short 1 for ad setup, no comp shop, no ad prep).

Oh, and to add insult to injury after looking at the master schedule it was just myself and a small handful of TMs that got hosed. Everyone else got their usual+ hours.

All of those should be set positions that myTime doesn't do. That wasn't a myTime error, that was a human error.

Should I have HR put me on a set schedule AKA "Hey, I was looking at the documentation on Workbench and it recommends that we do THIS?"

I don't know enough specifics to tell you exactly the best way to go about this. I hope someone else can chime in.

I know what my hr does is do all of the non-guest centered scheduling first, and then after all of that is entered, then lets the system pull for the computer automated ones. I don't have a lot of details beyond that.

1st MyTime schedule.. IT HAPPENED TO ME!!! I've been getting 32+ (lately close to 40) hours/week since October. 11.25 hours. They say they're going to fix it, because if they don't there is 24 hours worth of work that just isn't going to get done that week (short 1 for ad setup, no comp shop, no ad prep).

Oh, and to add insult to injury after looking at the master schedule it was just myself and a small handful of TMs that got hosed. Everyone else got their usual+ hours.

Our first week of MyTime the same thing happened to our comp shop person and our ad prep person. Definitely human error

Our first week of MyTime the same thing happened to our comp shop person and our ad prep person. Definitely human error

It also happened to our Signing Ninja. I know that my signing hours come out of the sales floor bucket, but she has her own bucket (per Workbench). The only hours that were on our schedules were on price change.

Hey with my time, the days u can't work, do you just leave the block blank for that day?

I was helping a TM update her availability yesterday, and that was my best guest...they clearly don't want you to be "unavailable" for a full day! I showed our ETL how I had her do it, and he said that was correct, but she's going to check with hr to be sure.

@Retail Girl ahh okay. I was going to do something stupid and put like a 1hr availability shift on that day, but leaving it blank was my best guess as well.

We have lost our hours at the check lanes and cart attendants, they said they are putting the hours on the sales floor to focus on the guest relations with interacting with the guests. That is bull, at peak times which are between 12-5 correct or close, I have two cashiers at any given time during that time and when one goes on break all hell breaks loose. No one will come up for back up or the same people come up all the time and then get ticked about it. Then you call people out and then they either ignore you or say oh it's my break time. I'm lucky if I even get my breaks since I'm always jumping on and covering every other work area up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back