Archived C/O Cut hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexedDiva

Fiery GSA
I'm a GSA (For Now , I'm just waiting for my schedule to be switched over to Plano)

Recently Our store decided to cut our Cash office shifts to 2 HOURS! , so being that it's illegal to schedule us two hour shifts , they give us a hour break. Then! bullsh*t cashier shift to make it look nice on them. So it looks like this Cash office 7-9a Cashier 10a-3p

I never finish on time so I always end up popping up on the attendance list because of it . it's not fair at all, I really don't care anymore being that I'm switching BUT I was just wondering is anyone going through this.

That's how my store does it, but no break.

We're hi-vol & the ONLY time we might get out in 2 hrs is if there was no coupons/checks going out, no money to order & a low count.
Otherwise, we *might* squeak by at 2.5 hrs.

C volume here (I think). I haven't been in there in a while, but I'm thinking I could get out in a little over an hour of everything went flawlessly. We're given 12 hours per week by myTime, which is just under an hour and 45 minutes per day. I think we schedule the team for at least 2, maybe 2.5 hours each day.

For your situation, I don't see why they don't just schedule you for 7-9 and then 930-3. Or 730-930 and then 10-3 if they're dead set on having that cashier at 10.

My store has CO 7-9 then cashier 9-3. SD 8 and GSA 745 cover cashier until CO is finished. One lady is done by 815 just about every day, the other usually by 845. If someone is training, or is just slow, he can keep at it without flagging on any reports.

That so doesn't work. I'd let them know that if they're going to stick in an hour break, I will not be returning after said break. What do they expect you to do for that hour?

That so doesn't work. I'd let them know that if they're going to stick in an hour break, I will not be returning after said break. What do they expect you to do for that hour?

That is your lunch right? /snark.

2 hours?! I can finish in 2.5 if I'm on the ball and I don't have change from the bank to count in. There's no way.

I'd let them know that if they're going to stick in an hour break, I will not be returning after said break. What do they expect you to do for that hour?
Eat some tacos..drink a beer..smoke a doobie, whatever floats yer boat :)

I'm in a high volume store. So if the closer doesn't place the money in the bags correctly it'll take me like 3 hours because of me having to flatten each bill for the bill counter ( we replaced our counter 4 times ) so I'm constantly complaining about that. there is no way o can finish in 2 hours , today I finish at 1030a but I lucked out today because they scheduled me cash office for the full 8 hours. BTW taking meals early sucks. I wouldn't want my break to be at 10 and stay cashiering for 5 hours ugh.

So if the closer doesn't place the money in the bags correctly it'll take me like 3 hours because of me having to flatten each bill for the bill counter ( we replaced our counter 4 times )
This.
We had a pool for how far across the CO the counter would sometimes spit bills.
The old NCRs just spit them past your shoulder but the LaRues have sent them 12 feet across the room.

This.
We had a pool for how far across the CO the counter would sometimes spit bills.
The old NCRs just spit them past your shoulder but the LaRues have sent them 12 feet across the room.
our cash office is a closet lol 12 feet where??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back