Archived Can Cashiers Wear Black Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
Sorry if this is answered somewhere around here, but I didn't see anything so...

Okay so as it says on the tin, can they? I know that TMs can wear black pants as long as they're not jeans, but I've literally never seen any cashiers wear them at my store. I even asked a few and they don't even know. I asked a friend from another location and she said only certain people can so I'm kinda at a loss there. I'm normally fine with my good ol' khakis (I actually hate them but oh well), but there are a few times where I would really rather wear black.

Ah, looks like no black for me. I'm in Cali too, and it just doesn't seem worth it to try now lol. Appreciate the answer!

im not sure if it's district by district but my old store was in California and everyone wore black pants when they would run out of khakis even cashiers.

I'm a GSA and I wear black all the time and no one says anything. The tm's at my store also wear black, it's usually only a problem if they're leggings or yoga pants Other than that, the dress code says solid color so they can't really tell you anything since you're not breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back