Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

It may be the coupons expired. What we do is not defect those out. We take out the coupons and guests who can't access the barcode on the app for whatever reason get an old bag without the coupons. We also give them out if we are currently out of the good ones. I think right now we don't have either.

Curious: Is your guest service team allowed to have water? It was typically allowed out of guest view, but our ETL says “hard no” ever since he took over. Drive ups get so hot that we’ve been hiding water and he’s been either dumping out personal water bottles and lost and founding them or throwing out bottles while yelling at us. No negotiations.

We’ve already had 80 degree days and we are all absolutely dreading 90+ with humidity plus being alone at the desk. Curious about other stores?

Curious: Is your guest service team allowed to have water? It was typically allowed out of guest view, but our ETL says “hard no” ever since he took over. Drive ups get so hot that we’ve been hiding water and he’s been either dumping out personal water bottles and lost and founding them or throwing out bottles while yelling at us. No negotiations.

We’ve already had 80 degree days and we are all absolutely dreading 90+ with humidity plus being alone at the desk. Curious about other stores?
Front end all can have water out of guest view at my store. GS will sometimes sneak Starbucks or other drinks behind the desk but that’s generally frowned upon. But no issue w water

That’s fucked up especially if the water fountains are closed as well. I would say for everyone to just keep having water, they’ll eventually give up. That’s what we did

but our ETL says “hard no” ever since he took over. Drive ups get so hot that we’ve been hiding water and he’s been either dumping out personal water bottles and lost and founding them or throwing out bottles while yelling at us. No negotiations.
I'd talk to HR &/or your SD & let them know before someone passes out from the heat.
If they don't do anything a few TMs could make a hotline call.

from what i can see gs and cashiers can have drinks out of view

electronics tends to have a whole ass buffet of drinks and snacks

same with fulfillment

And those of us in GM and grocery, who have no place to tuck a water bottle, and put on the most mileage throughout a shift? Dehydration FTW!

And those of us in GM and grocery, who have no place to tuck a water bottle, and put on the most mileage throughout a shift? Dehydration FTW!

I just sneak off to the back bathroom for water. There's a fountain by ours. And when I'm arriving or on break, I use the water fountain by the break room

Our TMs just stick drinks and snacks in one of the wacos in their backroom aisles. Our receiver also keeps a cooler of requisitioned bottled water for inbounds or really anyone else who asks for one.

It’s 028-00-0001
Thanks
@Amanda Cantwell
No that’s the winter one! Spring one is different!! (Every revision has a new bag design and updated coupons and gets a new dpci to ensure the old one isn’t accidentally given to a guest)
Can you get the DPCI for me? I managed to find 2 different ones searching through MyWork, the one Ive been using is labeled Spring welcome kit.
search workbench for registry

Last edited:
Normally water or drinks is a no at my store but, during this pandemic it has been allowed. Drive up team is always allowed water or Gatorade. They are also allowed to wear shorts.

Back