Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Y’all if you’re not already... check ALL apple returns... model/serial too!! It’s not enough to just make sure it’s in the box. A lady tried to return a series 3 in a series 5 box today

My store started to call up whoever is in Tech to come inspect before a return happens for all high dollar products like them. That didn’t last long once they were shown what to look for and everything so they didn’t have to call someone up a dozen or more times a day

My store started to call up whoever is in Tech to come inspect before a return happens for all high dollar products like them. That didn’t last long once they were shown what to look for and everything so they didn’t have to call someone up a dozen or more times a day
I'm so glad our ap is able to be on top of this. I've only ever had to check if something was open once.. and that was cause a switch box looked odd.. and we made sure to open it on our boat in full view of the camera... which is what we do if there's any sketchness to a return

Well, I was wondering because we aren't taking back returns or exchanges on HBA/food items and I was curious if masks were considered to be in the same category as HBA items.
If that is a statewide/local mandate, it should detail what is and isn’t included. If it’s a store decision, partner with a leader.

This is random, but I really wish the Shipt Audit app was set up so you could just scan each item in someone's cart with the Zebra and it would flag it if an item isn't on the order. We've been having issues with Shipt shopper theft at our store, so now we have to one by one look at each item in someone's cart, which can get hard with larger $200 orders on a busier weekend

This is random, but I really wish the Shipt Audit app was set up so you could just scan each item in someone's cart with the Zebra and it would flag it if an item isn't on the order. We've been having issues with Shipt shopper theft at our store, so now we have to one by one look at each item in someone's cart, which can get hard with larger $200 orders on a busier weekend
YES!!! This is what sams club does. @Sarakiel can this be a thing

Anyone else’s store using S&E hours and S&E TMs for reshop? Like our store has GSTMs scheduled for service desk but with a reshop shift tag and they have to put back reshop. Kinda annoying

I don't think we're scheduling people that way, but occasionally during slower periods they will do reshop rather than just stand around (in groups, chatting, with masks around their chins).

We have been having issues too and are having to look at everything. I really wish we could scan stuff. We are also making them bag at one register.

What happens when a shipt shopper doesn't have us audit their order.

We have been having issues too and are having to look at everything. I really wish we could scan stuff. We are also making them bag at one register.

What happens when a shipt shopper doesn't have us audit their order.
Either our shoppers are honest or were not catching it 😂 most of our shoppers are regulars though and they have no issue with us looking in their cart

I think the shipt app won’t let them not audit it, like I don’t think they can complete the order without anaudit

I just found out there is a service desk register update that removes Even Exchanges. It doesn't seem to be that big of a problem to just return and sell new items in the same transaction. However I do worry about guests who don't have the original form of payment or got the item as part of a category coupon.

Has this been an issue for anyone?

I just found out there is a service desk register update that removes Even Exchanges. It doesn't seem to be that big of a problem to just return and sell new items in the same transaction. However I do worry about guests who don't have the original form of payment or got the item as part of a category coupon.

Yeah I was wondering about that. Sure is going to be a pain for purchases made on a redcard

Tbh the only time I do even exchange is for RC or if they got something on sale. No other time to use it especially since I always forget to hit the button until after I scanned

I have another strange question but have any guests brought a set of Stars Above pajamas where the tops and bottoms are different sizes and thus different DPCIs? The pajama tops and bottoms both have two separate tags and one scanned as just "Pajama top" ($14.99) and the other scanned as "Pajama set" ($24.99)? At first, I thought that the guest was attempting to ticket-switch and get the set for the lower price but it happened again and it looked like the top and bottom were attached and meant to be sold together. I wonder if it was a manufacturing error or something.

I have another strange question but have any guests brought a set of Stars Above pajamas where the tops and bottoms are different sizes and thus different DPCIs? The pajama tops and bottoms both have two separate tags and one scanned as just "Pajama top" ($14.99) and the other scanned as "Pajama set" ($24.99)? At first, I thought that the guest was attempting to ticket-switch and get the set for the lower price but it happened again and it looked like the top and bottom were attached and meant to be sold together. I wonder if it was a manufacturing error or something.
Check dpci on target app to see photo.

I have a weird line busting issue and wonder if any of you have seen the same thing. When taking some cards, the MCO will say approved, but then say denied. The transactions are going through though because it is spitting out a receipt and it is showing up in a person's account.

I have a weird line busting issue and wonder if any of you have seen the same thing. When taking some cards, the MCO will say approved, but then say denied. The transactions are going through though because it is spitting out a receipt and it is showing up in a person's account.
Happens for me too. I think it’s just a glitch bc as you said zebra screen shows approved and receipt prints

This happens for every single card for me. If the guest does not remove the card immediately after the approval message appears it starts saying declined. Really annoying because I have to explain to everyone that it wasn’t actually declined.

This happens for every single card for me. If the guest does not remove the card immediately after the approval message appears it starts saying declined. Really annoying because I have to explain to everyone that it wasn’t actually declined.
I just kinda hold it in a way they can’t see the screen or put it down and kinda distract by handing them their bag

I’ve noticed more errors with processing drive ups / order pick ups at my store. A lot of endless spinning or it will say “there was an error. try again or ring up at pos,” which for drive up orders just isn’t a viable option. trying again usually gets it, but i’m always worried it won’t actually process it and end up a walked order. it will eventually go to the red thank you screen, but 😬

Have any of you noticed this happening more often? Or it could just be a wifi issue with my store as of late.

I’ve noticed more errors with processing drive ups / order pick ups at my store. A lot of endless spinning or it will say “there was an error. try again or ring up at pos,” which for drive up orders just isn’t a viable option. trying again usually gets it, but i’m always worried it won’t actually process it and end up a walked order. it will eventually go to the red thank you screen, but 😬

Have any of you noticed this happening more often? Or it could just be a wifi issue with my store as of late.
No, it was happening to me too. Took 3 or 4 tries for the order to come up. I restarted the Zebra and got 2 different ones with the same results. I don’t think it’s a wifi issue. I think it’s a Target issue maybe having to do with the rollout this week of the grocery pick up and drive up?

Happens here. Hit try again 3-4 times then force quit pickup. Even if it said it didn’t do it, after 3 or four times it usually did.

Back