Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

You can also go onto Greenfield under the Fulfillment dashboard, I forget what the cards are called but there's one for OPU and one for DU, charts that show hourly volume - one line for when orders are received and one for when orders are picked up. You can adjust the time period for the data (this month, this week, this year, etc) to get a good sense of trends. Super useful for figuring out when you need surge support.

You can also go onto Greenfield under the Fulfillment dashboard, I forget what the cards are called but there's one for OPU and one for DU, charts that show hourly volume - one line for when orders are received and one for when orders are picked up. You can adjust the time period for the data (this month, this week, this year, etc) to get a good sense of trends. Super useful for figuring out when you need surge support.

That is literally under the "Volume" tab. Worth noting that you can also remove one of the lines to get rid of the noise that you don't want to see. So, if you just want to know when guests are picking up their orders, you can click on "orders received" in the upper right hand corner and it will remove that. They've also somewhat recently added another card that combines Pickups and Driveups, which is super useful.

You all are wonderful! Thank you very much! One of the TLs was asking us when DUs are the most busy and 3 different people gave 3 different answers so I figured there had to be data somewhere. Thank you again!

Glad this data is available because my ETL continues to stack the morning and then closing and will leave me and one other alone between 2-5 which definitely feels like our peak time.

Glad this data is available because my ETL continues to stack the morning and then closing and will leave me and one other alone between 2-5 which definitely feels like our peak time.
I don’t understand why no one at my store thought to look this up instead of guessing when the times are busy and asking us. I have zero sense of time when I’m doing DUs, especially on the weekends when it’s especially busy.

What is greenfield and where is it located on a Zebra if I'm a GSA w supervisor privileges?

greenfield is where all the data is, you need to navigate to it manually at greenfield dot target dot com but i would recommend doing it in tsc on a computer, its a pain in the ass on a device

Can anyone look stuff up on Greenfield or do you need to be a leader? Do leaders get different info on the apps like MPM? I want to know my personal DU average time. I wish there was a way I could see that.

You need to be a leader to have Greenfield access, at least last time I checked. I don't think leaders see anything different on MPM but I may be wrong. Haven't seen any way to look up times by TM.

You need to be a leader to have Greenfield access, at least last time I checked. I don't think leaders see anything different on MPM but I may be wrong. Haven't seen any way to look up times by TM.
Leaders have access to things in MPM that team members don't. I frequently check sales on mydevices and notice that my TL was signed in before me when there's options there I don't see when I am logged in.
I can access Greenfield as a TM as well, so it definitely doesn't require being a TL, or at least some parts of it doesn't require being a TL.
That said, I have never seen driveup times listed by TM, turning it sideways doesn't show info like that like it does for OPU pick times or INF %'s, etc.

Huh, good to know, I remember trying to check Greenfield in the past before I was TL and I didn't have access.

Nice! I know a couple TMs who would love to look at stuff like that, I can't wait to let them know.

I know there's a way to make cards in Greenfield... I tried it once briefly but the, uh, datasets or whatever they are aren't exactly labeled in a user-friendly way. In theory I feel like there must be a way to piece together average time by TM. Obviously Target keeps the info somewhere to make that card for Missed Goals with TMs. Maybe on Monday or more likely Tuesday I'll get some free time to play around in Greenfield and figure that out and get back to you all with the card title so you can find it. Now imagine if I could search myGuest for average NPS by TM... but that would be too useful so of course Target isn't going to provide it.

You can't skip serial number, the workaround is just doing it as no barcode. What I've been noticing lately: the $5 coupons from CVS for getting the flu shot don't seem to work on the checklanes. So that's fun.
No barcode.....yeah, that's a big yikes. Imagine no barcode selling a TV. AP'd have my fucking head.

It's what Target recommends. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ If I ran into that issue with high value or high theft items I'd just as soon ring that item up at the service desk or Tech on the old POS.

It's what Target recommends. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ If I ran into that issue with high value or high theft items I'd just as soon ring that item up at the service desk or Tech on the old POS.
Yeah, I'd do it on a old POS register too, but I meant, assuming that we'd fully moved over to new POS and couldn't do that, that seems awful.

The coupons that haven’t worked are the ones from getting the red card. They get like $40 off or something.
On the new pos - if the $40 off coupon won’t scan you can manually type in the bazillion numbers under the barcode to get it to go thru. I’ve had to do that a couple of times now and made sure to let my TL know about it in case anyone else had an issue. I didn’t think about suspending it and then trying it again. Probably easier to do that if it works.

Can you lookup a receipt in greenfield? And how can you do a receipt lookup and get the vcd? I know there is a way just wondering what it is.

Can you lookup a receipt in greenfield? And how can you do a receipt lookup and get the vcd? I know there is a way just wondering what it is.
You cannot get vcd from anywhere other than printed receipt or guests target app. You can use inside pos or receipt viewer to reprint/lookup.

I've had trouble with TM discount on new POS. Especially if its combining with other coupons/discounts/gift cards.

I've gotten complaints that manufacture digital coupons from Target Circle are not coming off on the register. I am not sure why? I have not been on the registers much myself lately, so I am only going by what happens when there is a blinker. I do adjust the cost accordingly, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

I've gotten complaints that manufacture digital coupons from Target Circle are not coming off on the register. I am not sure why? I have not been on the registers much myself lately, so I am only going by what happens when there is a blinker. I do adjust the cost accordingly, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.
first hit total. sometimes they don't come off until you do. if it's still not working, make sure the product matches exactly to the requirements. then adjust price if needed

Back