Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

could be a bunch of different reasons but i see no reason to be cynical or conspiratorial about it considering the fact that there was official comms not two months ago de-emphasizing the goal time (though not ignoring it) in favor of order accuracy and guest experience

it’s a nice thing. teams should be happy about it

de-emphasizing the goal time (though not ignoring it) in favor of order accuracy and guest experience
this is 100% the direction we need to be going in. guests don't care if their order takes 3 min vs. 2 but they do care if they get home and they're missing a bag of items. imo accuracy should be the number 1 metric

this is 100% the direction we need to be going in. guests don't care if their order takes 3 min vs. 2 but they do care if they get home and they're missing a bag of items. imo accuracy should be the number 1 metric
Completely agree. However, Target being Target I can guarantee that they're going to crack down onto fulfillment more and more with their metrics. That is something that is pretty important because that directly impacts the guest experience.

Also I am still confused AF on how SBUX is going to be a thing with DU.

Is there any laws or something about weather a store sells produce by pound or by eaches? Sometimes people have produce they want to ring up in electronics and when I tell them I cant (because I don't have a scale) they usually just leave the produce, which then I feel bad. I am wondering if I can tell them that I can ring it up by the each (and making sure they know it might be more expensive) just for their convenience? But I didn't want to break some law lol.

Is there any laws or something about weather a store sells produce by pound or by eaches? Sometimes people have produce they want to ring up in electronics and when I tell them I cant (because I don't have a scale) they usually just leave the produce, which then I feel bad. I am wondering if I can tell them that I can ring it up by the each (and making sure they know it might be more expensive) just for their convenience? But I didn't want to break some law lol.
My store only does for eaches. we don't have scales.

Eaches is the answer in tech.

My understanding is that super targets have scales and other targets don't so only sell by the each or as a pre-weighed bundle as in grapes or organic banana bundles, or pre sized as in berries in quarts and pints.

It's not even about the change shortage. If you are paying with cash you are paying interchange fees for the people that use card, and you are getting nothing out of it. If you are not getting AT LEAST 2% back on any purchase you are paying too much.

We got a shit-ton of nickles. Trade ya.
We had a month in maybe March or April where we would get maybe 6 rolls of quarters, no dimes and maybe 12 rolls of pennies and 20+ rolls of nickels every day. By the time it got to the evening all we would have left was nickles and some pennies. Anything beyond a penny was rounded up to a nickle. We just weren't getting change sent.

It's not even about the change shortage. If you are paying with cash you are paying interchange fees for the people that use card, and you are getting nothing out of it. If you are not getting AT LEAST 2% back on any purchase you are paying too much.
some people just have bad or nonexistent credit bro, don’t be classist

I think I accidentally learned a new trick. If you’re calling a store and press 3 at the beginning, it redirects you to CVS Pharmacy.

Back