Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

could be a bunch of different reasons but i see no reason to be cynical or conspiratorial about it considering the fact that there was official comms not two months ago de-emphasizing the goal time (though not ignoring it) in favor of order accuracy and guest experience

it’s a nice thing. teams should be happy about it

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
de-emphasizing the goal time (though not ignoring it) in favor of order accuracy and guest experience
this is 100% the direction we need to be going in. guests don't care if their order takes 3 min vs. 2 but they do care if they get home and they're missing a bag of items. imo accuracy should be the number 1 metric

this is 100% the direction we need to be going in. guests don't care if their order takes 3 min vs. 2 but they do care if they get home and they're missing a bag of items. imo accuracy should be the number 1 metric
Completely agree. However, Target being Target I can guarantee that they're going to crack down onto fulfillment more and more with their metrics. That is something that is pretty important because that directly impacts the guest experience.

Also I am still confused AF on how SBUX is going to be a thing with DU.