Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

I just can't wait to see the stores that can't bring themselves to say "no" to people who are getting multiples and won't show a barcode run out and have to explain why the system says they should have 50 but actually have 0.

Target customer here. Is there an issue on the backend with showing In-Store purchases? When I go to my Orders page, I can see my Online orders tab just fine, but when I click on In-Store, there's just a little circle that goes around and around. It's been like this all day today.

Target customer here. Is there an issue on the backend with showing In-Store purchases? When I go to my Orders page, I can see my Online orders tab just fine, but when I click on In-Store, there's just a little circle that goes around and around. It's been like this all day today.
I had a guest who did an in store pickup, & worked fine. You can contact target.com for assistance.

Just checked and mines fine.
I had a guest who did an in store pickup, & worked fine. You can contact target.com for assistance.
It’s not in store pick ups it’s any purchase you made and scanned your wallet during the transaction. It saves your transaction and gives you a return barcode so you don’t have to have the card or the receipt to return. It’s actually pretty cool they finally did it. I like it to keep track on purchases I make with my target debit card because they can take forever to come out sometimes

It’s not in store pick ups it’s any purchase you made and scanned your wallet during the transaction. It saves your transaction and gives you a return barcode so you don’t have to have the card or the receipt to return. It’s actually pretty cool they finally did it. I like it to keep track on purchases I make with my target debit card because they can take forever to come out sometimes

Just curious, did you check the Target app, or the target website? The Target app is actually working fine for me too, although if something I bought doesn't have a product page on target.com, the receipt sometimes doesn't show up on the app. Like certain Marvel toys: usually, the purchase has a thumbnail of the item bought, but for some of my purchases, the items don't have thumbnails, so the app isn't able to bring up the receipt on those.

However, my question was in regards to the target.com account orders page. Online orders show up just fine, but the "In-Store" tab just shows a grey circle, spinning endlessly. I wonder if it's because some of the items bought don't have product pages on the website. Is anyone else having trouble bringing up in-store orders, on the website (target.com)? It was working just fine at the beginning of the week.

Last edited:
Just curious, did you check the Target app, or the target website? The Target app is actually working fine for me too, although if something I bought doesn't have a product page on target.com, the receipt sometimes doesn't show up on the app. Like certain Marvel toys: usually, the purchase has a thumbnail of the item bought, but for some of my purchases, the items don't have thumbnails, so the app isn't able to bring up the receipt on those.

However, my question was in regards to the target.com account orders page. Online orders show up just fine, but the "In-Store" tab just shows a grey circle, spinning endlessly. I wonder if it's because some of the items bought don't have product pages on the website. Is anyone else having trouble bringing up in-store orders, on the website (target.com)? It was working just fine at the beginning of the week.
Turn adblock off, then it’ll work ;)

it works with any card you have saved to your target.com account!

Has any other service advocates run into the issue of a RLDA5051 error when trying to defect out certain DPCIs? I've CSCed the issue and they haven't had a fix for the error.

CSC should be escalating these tickets. This error code is displayed when we cannot determine if an item is meant to be salvage or crc.
Lol at assuming the CSC techs know what to do

I called recently bc RTS wasn’t working for one item and they asked if I tried on a PDA. I had to explain that PDAs were decomissioned and certainly for RTS which has been on zebras for almost a year.

Speaking of defecting things, is "please give to Reverse Logistics" the new Vendor Pickup?

I've been getting it on things that usually come up vendor, like squishy toys and prepaid gift cards, not returns from the website. Hmm. I'll investigate when I'm on again.

I always thought RTV didn't have a DPCI, only a TCIN. The items that are coming up "Return to Reverse Logistics" for me have a DPCI

Yeah, it's stuff we sell normally. Like milk came up the other day too. I wonder if it is the new Vendor Pickup? Now that I think about it I don't think I've seen stuff come up Vendor Pickup lately, but I've been back up front less than two weeks.

Yeah, it's stuff we sell normally. Like milk came up the other day too. I wonder if it is the new Vendor Pickup? Now that I think about it I don't think I've seen stuff come up Vendor Pickup lately, but I've been back up front less than two weeks.
Milk has always been vendor pickup at my storep

Reverse logistics and VP are 2 different things. Why, I don't know because I think they are all vendor items.

Just curious, does Target suffer any penalties if Food Avenue or Starbucks is closed due to call-outs or any other circumstances? Today, there was only one team member scheduled in FA and he called out, and no one else was able to work in place of him.

Back