Archived CASH OFFICE TIMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I just got trained in cash office. The girl who trained me was from a different store saying she can only bring it down to an hour 20 minutes for her lowest time in there. My ETL said cash office should only take me an hour and now I’m nervous that I won’t even finish in time. I’m scheduled tomorrow, pls help! Any tip to finish fast? Yes we got the new machine. How long does it take you to do it?

Last edited:

Hey! I just got trained in cash office. The girl who trained me was from a different store saying she can only bring it down to an hour 20 minutes for her lowest time in there. My ETL said cash office should only take me an hour and now I’m nervous that I won’t even finish in time. I’m scheduled tomorrow, pls help! Any tip to finish fast? Yes we got the new machine. How long does it take you to do it?
Take your sweet time, they can’t do shi*
ETLs setting arbitrary timelines in the new norm.
Just like them saying “LeAdErShIp IsN’t SupPoSe To TaSk AnYmOrE”
Then you see them pushing pillows, or toys, or throwing the truck, or setting SPLs...and just wanna give them a thumbs up, their ass.

Take your sweet time, they can’t do shi*
ETLs setting arbitrary timelines in the new norm.
Just like them saying “LeAdErShIp IsN’t SupPoSe To TaSk AnYmOrE”
Then you see them pushing pillows, or toys, or throwing the truck, or setting SPLs...and just wanna give them a thumbs up, their ass.

uhh if someone is consistently slow in the cash office, we're gonna stop putting them in the cash office. not rocket science.

i've never done cash office for target but it took me roughly an hour to an hour and a half for the department store i used to work for. if you're not used to doing it, take your time. idk how it works for target but i know when ppl would rush it at the store i used to work at the end balances would be super fucky because they were missing stuff and i'd have to fix in the next time i was in c/o.

just take your time and the speed will come naturally once you're comfortable with the processes.

I have been doing C/O for over a year and we got the machine several months ago and I have never been able to get it around an hour. It also depends on the amount of bags you need to get processed. Obviously, smaller stores will get it done quicker.

Your cash office? Or the store’s cash office?

isn't there a bridge somewhere you should be under right now, troll?

yes it is my cash office since i'm the Service and Engagement TL and i own that part of the business. way to completely sidestep the point, tho

my old cash office people took their sweet time and the stl got mad, but didn’t do shit because they refused to train anyone else. they left after (10 & 12) years of doing it for hours.

bad for me because i was trained by them and right before they left, so i only know their slow way and am told i have to cut myself down to close to an hour :)

especially bad for me because i wasn’t trained very well by them (like told i’d just figure stuff out on my own eventually) and am now expected to train another tm (it is only me currently) without having that much knowledge.

isn't there a bridge somewhere you should be under right now, troll?

yes it is my cash office since i'm the Service and Engagement TL and i own that part of the business. way to completely sidestep the point, tho
Oh ok, its just that our SETLs has no access to the cash office, thats why. Like the cash office usually calls me to gain access to the office.
You must be a key carrier.

IF the machine behaves (ha), I can get done in 90 minutes or less, but I’m the CO “third” meaning I’m only scheduled in there when someone is on vacay/sick/etc. The two primaries? One gets out in about an hour and ten. The other is consistently around 90 minutes or longer.

Dang, one of our CO TMs takes a min. of 2 hours EVERY day. On the days she's running behind and takes longer and is scheduled as the opening SD TM it really screws up the front end. And when she runs into the 3 hour range..... OMG!

We got the new recycler last week and our CO TM's have been in there for 3 hours they say they have to triple check and go back and forth between the old and new system.

I do it once or twice a week. I’m at a small format and it usually takes me 90 minutes max (unless I have to fill coin trays or order $$ or something extra). We have 9 registers, service desk, and 4 SCO machines plus change fund. I’ve had it down to 1hr 10 minutes before but that’s when I don’t do a deposit (we don’t do a lot in sales and can go a couple of days without one).

One of the other leaders that does it can have it done in 45 minutes (which I’ll never understand). The TM we have doing it on a regular basis takes about the same as me.

I'm at a Super Target. It used to take me 2 hours, sometimes 2.5. We have 24 registers, SCO, Optical, Pharmacy, Sbux & Cafe. Now that we have the recycler, I'm having issues getting it under 3 hours lol. The recycler doesn't seem more efficient AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back