Archived Cat & Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
So, anyone else getting the new children's mini remodel for the launching of the Cat & Jack brand that will soon take over for Circo and Cherokee? We'll actually have mannequins in the boys and girls departments that have heads... o.o What a concept. lol

Attachments

• cat&jack.png
    cat&jack.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 108
I think most stores will get the mini remodel. We are getting it at the same time the BTC pallets hit the floor. Ugh.

LOL! I assume the brand will be in NIT as well as Boys and Girls although NIT is not getting the fancy new displays. I don't envy the PMTs in the stores that have to do this. Every core fixture has to be relocated. Oddly they want our girl's runway to move to the side facing the rest of the store instead of the front end. It's really weird.

Not looking forward to this...our inventory is around the same time...so bts, inventory, cat&jack, btc all the same month.

From what I've heard, it's replacing both. Cat & Jack is our new kids brand.

Technically it's only replacing Circo (which is Target's brand). Target's license with the Cherokee brand ends in January and they've decided not to renew it.

I'm excited about having kid's uniforms all-year round now, even if it's just a small selection after BTS. Parents always come in off season looking for uniform clothing.

From what I've heard, it's replacing both. Cat & Jack is our new kids brand.

I found some Cat & Jack Girls Polos (in Boys of course) and noticed as I was moving them that they look EXACTLY like the Cherokee polos we get every year before Back to School. Only they are branded Cat & Jack instead of Cherokee. We also have some Girls hanging clothes, it looks to be similar to Cherokee & similar in price point as well.

I found some Cat & Jack Girls Polos (in Boys of course) and noticed as I was moving them that they look EXACTLY like the Cherokee polos we get every year before Back to School. Only they are branded Cat & Jack instead of Cherokee. We also have some Girls hanging clothes, it looks to be similar to Cherokee & similar in price point as well.

Yea, it's the same thing that happened when some circo stuff became xhil and then some xhil stuff (girls undies for example) became circo last year or the year before. When that weirdness was going on there were times when I was hanging shirts or whatever and I'd have one with the original brand label and one with the new label. Same dpci too. It was weird. I initially thought one thing was an item that someone switched tags on to return it. I realized that wasn't the case pretty quickly, but it was a wtf moment for me

I wonder if anything will fit my cats?:)

If you do, lemme know what your Cat's sizes are so I can fit my Jacks

jackalope.jpg

It is the same product with just a different name. We got some Cat & Jack shorts in today for boys that have the same item number, as the Circo shorts they are replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back