Archived Cat & Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already got most of it out. The last of the table pog got tied yesterday. But I've been riding the vml and sltl to make sure they understood not getting it done would reflect on them, not me. I built tables and dressed mannequins. They just had to do the rest of the va and set the pogs.

Really? Dressing Mannequins I thought was the VML's job?

Really? Dressing Mannequins I thought was the VML's job?
My vml and sltl had that weekend off. I specifically worked all weekend to get it set as much as possible.

So yes I did pmt (build tables), vml (set&dread mannequins), and signing (build balloons). But it should have made it easy to get it set Monday by the vml/sltl...

We still have the dinosaurs end up in the electronics/toys reshop cart. That and some of those markers and notebooks end up in the stationary reshop too.
Also did anyone else have a problem with girls Polo shirts having the same DPCI as boys? They were clearly for girl's because of the placing of the buttons, the shape, and the polka dot pattern on the inside but the first 3 digits of the DPCI said otherwise.

I hate this brand. Yesterday I was doing table reshop again and the white and black t shirts are mixed. Long sleeve with short sleeve, v with crew, boys with girls, etc. If anyone's having trouble with those, I noticed the girls where the tagless tag thing is (brand, size etc) a shiny silvery deal, but in the boys shirts it's flat colors being used. That won't work for anything else it seems, but for those stupid tshirts, it's helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back