Archived CCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time posting on here. just got warned by my hr etl that if i continue loafing by the electronics boat i'll get CCA'd. what does that mean? is it getting written up, or something worse?

first time posting on here. just got warned by my hr etl that if i continue loafing by the electronics boat i'll get CCA'd. what does that mean? is it getting written up, or something worse?

Don't want to be written up for "killing time" more than 3 times other than that it's a slap on the wrist

Don't want to be written up for "killing time" more than 3 times other than that it's a slap on the wrist
A CCA is not a “slap on wrist”. It is a 6 month probationary period, during which if the incident occurs again the TM is placed on a final which is a 1 year probationary period, resulting in termination if the incident occurs again.

A CCA is not a “slap on wrist”. It is a 6 month probationary period, during which if the incident occurs again the TM is placed on a final which is a 1 year probationary period, resulting in termination if the incident occurs again.

Maybe my store treats them as one

Do research, reshop & help guests. No gossipy allowed.
i'm on a 2-10 opu shift and havent had a single order all day. audits/drastic counts are done, strays have been run in a timely fashion, and i've been helping guests all night. i got caught in the two minutes after helping a guest where i stopped to talk to the electronics person. one of those situations. the other time i got talked to was about two months ago

If you are on a CA you will not be promoted during the probation. You can’t get transferred ,and it will be taken into consideration for any future promotions or transfers.

i'm on a 2-10 opu shift and havent had a single order all day. audits/drastic counts are done, strays have been run in a timely fashion, and i've been helping guests all night. i got caught in the two minutes after helping a guest where i stopped to talk to the electronics person. one of those situations. the other time i got talked to was about two months ago
You could of done manual audits with a in depth zone in an neglected area(mini seasonal).

OPU helps out at guest services or on a register if it's slow at my store.

SFS helps zone, though they're usually only slow in the evenings, not during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back