Archived CCA's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All.

I'm a SrTL who's started as a Seasonal TM all the way back 15 years ago. I've been a SrTL for a little over a year with little problems. Today for the first time ever in my whole 15 years I was put on a cca. It was for a stupid mistake and I do completely agree was a mistake on my part. I accidentally left a money bag from the safe in the cash office out on the counter in the cash office. All was well and there was no lost money so we are good there. I completely don't remember doing this and am completely shocked and honestly kind of ashamed. I'm also freaked the hell out. I've never been on a cca ever in my whole time with spot. I've also had a rough PCCI with a IE score this quarter something as I talked about in a different thread. I've also never had anything less than an e on either a review or a pcci before. Talked to HR about my feelings and they explained it's proceeder and we have to ensure we are being fair with all LODs regarding the cash office. I get that, it's just like I said I feel this with and my pcci I'm being targeted. I'm freaked out and am starting to think I cant do anything right.....my HR says my PCCI score is a way to give me a shot in the arm and help me become a better leader. I guess I see their point but I also feel scared. Anyone have any advice for me?

Your not being targeted. You made the mistake, you seem to own up to the mistake, but there still needs to be documentation. By them documenting this situation, they are treating you equally like any other LOD that would have done the same thing.

The cash office is a sensitive spot in Spot's eyes since it holds the green blood our masters need to continue.

But for real, I think anyone in that situation would get a CCA. It just is how it is. Just ride out the CCA and you'll be gravy baby.

Your not being targeted. You made the mistake, you seem to own up to the mistake, but there still needs to be documentation. By them documenting this situation, they are treating you equally like any other LOD that would have done the same thing.

i get that....i guess i just feel completely insecure in my position now :-/ it freaks me out.

i get that....i guess i just feel completely insecure in my position now :-/ it freaks me out.

Your situation doesn't sound to bad right now. If I was in your situation, and believe me I've been there, I would partner up with my reporting ETL and come up with a improvement game plan. I would seek out peers advice within the store and reach out to other stores SrTL and see what there best practice is. I've had to ask for feedback allot and swallow my pride when I didn't hear 100% great news. By doing this you will show your management that you care about your position and performance. I would also suggest sending out a weekly recap to your managers as to what you are working on and what you accomplished that week to reach your goal.

I am a paranoid person so I would feel like you are feeling too. However, looking at it from the outside yes any LOD would get a CCA for leaving money out of the safe. Just like if you didn't dead bolt the door to the CO or the compactor. The door won't open even with the deadbolt unlocked but it's a CCA.
Regarding the PCCI- I know there are times especially during the one rigjt before reviews, that they come down harder on you because they know that they won't be able to give out a lot of good scores based on the store scores. Find out what your AE score is and that will give you a baseline for where the score should start.

Just in case, start double-checking when you lock up at night.

I'm not sure it'd be a CCA at my store to be honest.If the bag disappeared, yes, that'd have to be documented, but no money missing, they'd likely just tell me to be more careful and that'd be that unless it happened again.

For example our GSTL left 015 on the counter when closing, it was only realized when the LOD went through the checklist in 239 and realized a bad was missing.

The LOD just laughed and said, "This is why we go through the list each night to make sure everything is accounted for."

I'm not sure it'd be a CCA at my store to be honest.If the bag disappeared, yes, that'd have to be documented, but no money missing, they'd likely just tell me to be more careful and that'd be that unless it happened again.

For example our GSTL left 015 on the counter when closing, it was only realized when the LOD went through the checklist in 239 and realized a bad was missing.

The LOD just laughed and said, "This is why we go through the list each night to make sure everything is accounted for."
By the end of the night though it ended up in the safe. Even if I leave a money bag in the drop through which is locked up its a CCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back