Archived Change carts in sort stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently we changed our sort carts and consolidated two areas into one. However, when we scan an item it will still give the old cart. So people who don't come to guest services often will sort items into the wrong cart.

How do we change the cart that shows up when an item is scanned in sort stuff?

Thanks.

Recently we changed our sort carts and consolidated two areas into one. However, when we scan an item it will still give the old cart. So people who don't come to guest services often will sort items into the wrong cart.

How do we change the cart that shows up when an item is scanned in sort stuff?

Thanks.

Label the cart with both locations. If spots 1 and 2 used to be two different carts, take the consolidated cart, and label it "1 and 2."

There is also somewhere on workbench where you can edit which blocks (A, B, C, etc.) map to which guest service sort locations. I don't remember exactly where, but I'm sure if you search for "guest service sort" it should pull something up.

The only person in my store who ever knew how to do it is no longer at my store. We had the EE remodel earlier this year, so some of the items in seasonal won't sort correctly because we didn't use those aisle numbers before the remodel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back