Archived "Chaotic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was just a guest, it was quite evident when my store stopped having a backroom team. Carts of merchandise in every area, stuff all over the floors first thing in the morning, etc.

And I call bull on the "more team members on the floor to help guests" statement - there were a lot of TMs floating around the store, it's one of the things I always noticed, though I rarely needed help from them.

Back when I was just a guest, it was quite evident when my store stopped having a backroom team. Carts of merchandise in every area, stuff all over the floors first thing in the morning, etc.

And I call bull on the "more team members on the floor to help guests" statement - there were a lot of TMs floating around the store, it's one of the things I always noticed, though I rarely needed help from them.

I will admit that there are more TMs at my store on the floor to help the guests...but that makes it a little harder to work.

The worst part about that picture in the article is it’s a small format. The opti cart you see behind the pallet is a cart were most of their freight comes pre sorted. They have no excuse to look that bad.

Good eye...I wonder what's going on there.

I will admit that there are more TMs at my store on the floor to help the guests...but that makes it a little harder to work.

Good eye...I wonder what's going on there.
Looks to be LTO in one photo and candy PC in the other. I bet this is a smaller store in NYC that doesn’t really have a backroom or loading dock so they’re forced to breakout things like LTO on the floor. They could have done it neater but I feel their pain. Luckily I have a pretty large backroom for a small format

"An employee who works in the cosmetics department at a California Target said she wasn't aware of any shift changes at the store she has been working at since mid-July. "

Mid-July? 60 days ago?? How the hell could she have been considered even a remotely reliable source for modernization back room changes?

I doubt corp. is taking this very seriously but none-the-less any store near the area's mentioned in the article...get ready for some visits...

As funny as the article is I am glad it hasn't gone viral because oooooh the backlash.

Saw on Facebook where the lady who writes this stuff just hits people up on Facebook who say they work for target to get info/pics for her.

I saw that too. Seems while we get CNN, Facebook gets this lady.

Just copy/paste the modernization thread and email it to them. That should blow the door wide open.

Picture dump [MEGATHREAD] of all the nice lovely OSHA, L&I (or local equivalent), Fire Safety violations, and lets not forget the ADA thread that is pinned. heck give the press an account on here and watch the world if not burn at least get a little warmer than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back