Christmas Set / Early set notes

Has anyone received their CSE yet? We are still waiting and I hope it’s not another I have to mySupport + order it because of the CSE retrofit.
Do you have Target email? I just signed up for Ceva Portal to track upcoming signing. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner. It tells you a week in advance when and what is coming in the signing pallet.
I have access to the portal, but I can’t see the CSE on the list, only the regular signing

Has anyone received their CSE yet? We are still waiting and I hope it’s not another I have to mySupport + order it because of the CSE retrofit.

I have access to the portal, but I can’t see the CSE on the list, only the regular signing

It didn't show for me either, maybe it's coming a bit late. I'll check again today.

Also, anyone not able to find the risers for the bulk wrap? I can’t even find 12 inch shelves to set it with and with 14inch ones, the basedeck wrapping paper ends up falling off

Also, anyone not able to find the risers for the bulk wrap? I can’t even find 12 inch shelves to set it with and with 14inch ones, the basedeck wrapping paper ends up falling off
We haven’t found the risers either. But even with the risers only one box of each go out so we just put the label strip on the actual backer paper on the pegboard and then put that box behind the one in the front

We haven’t found the risers either. But even with the risers only one box of each go out so we just put the label strip on the actual backer paper on the pegboard and then put that box behind the one in the front
I cut out the labels from the second-shelf strips and place them alongside the basedeck labels.

Are there string light displays that go around the tree flat? I see 2 triangles string lights on the tree flat VMg but not sure if it's a display or overhead. That be pretty cool to see actually.

We seem to be missing several Christmas tree display signs. Anyone else having that problem? How would you sign the ones that are missing?

We seem to be missing several Christmas tree display signs. Anyone else having that problem? How would you sign the ones that are missing?

I'm not to the point of worrying about that yet.... I'm still missing half my display trees. Going to try to wait it out until the 12th to take from boxstock, assuming there is enough of that.

Maybe for the missing signs, you could print 3x5 signs and attach them to white cardstock paper or thin cardboard with string.

The first sign of Christmas at Target is when a guest asks "Can I buy the display model?"!
And the second sign is when multiple Dads offer to buy the latest toy (in this case Pokemon) right off your SFS cart...:rolleyes: Happened to me yesterday. And it was only Monday. Im now officially dreading the weekends.

And the second sign is when multiple Dads offer to buy the latest toy (in this case Pokemon) right off your SFS cart...:rolleyes: Happened to me yesterday. And it was only Monday. Im now officially dreading the weekends.
You're lucky that they just didn't take it off the cart without asking.

Did anyone get more than 2 trees for the ornament boat? Whole district only has 2 but it calls for 4.

Back