Archived coming up close to 90 days at Target, help helpful hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a seasonal T.M. But, when do start really letting them go? Does Target change your hours up till the last day much? I have not come across that yet.

majority of Seasonal people at my store were let go in-between Christmas day and NYE. I'm sure theres still a few more that will be this week or next

I did have a 60 day review. My team lead did tell me two weeks ago where I can improve. I just gotta keep showing that. Do they give you a few warnings before they let you go. I know I’m just worrying about nothing. I just wanna know.
You are worrying about nothing. I’m going to assume this is your first job and you want to make a good impression.
It sounds like you are (making a good impression) because your trying hard and are actively seeking advice on ways to improve. Your gonna have a good review and they will keep you. To get termed in your 90, you have to NCNS more than once, and sometimes make a ton of mistakes.

Thank you. Well, I have no NCNS, Never been late, no issues really. Just have been reminded a couple of times to be "More efficient" and don't be nervous to over fill product. I just care about my job and will reassure my team lead that.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get termed in your 90, you have to NCNS more than once

That's bull if you ncns once in 90 at my store you are fired.

I know you are trying to reassure the original poster but don't tell lie to them.

Last edited:
So also about to come up on my 90. If my STL told me I have the highest attach rate in the store I’m probably good yea?

I've never even had one NCNC or call ins. I've came work at Target even felling pretty shitty. But, still showed up.

So also about to come up on my 90. If my STL told me I have the highest attach rate in the store I’m probably good yea?

No one knows but that's probably the top metric for an electronics tm.

I would say the majority of tms make it out of their 90 so you guys should just stop stressing about it and keep coming to work with your head up.

That's bull if you ncns once in 90 at my store you are fired.

I know you are trying to reassure the original poster but don't tell lie to them.
I’m not lying. I’m just speaking from what I have seen at my store when I worked there for two and a half years.
All stores are not the same, some are more desperate than others. Please don’t accuse me of lying.

I’m not lying. I’m just speaking from what I have seen at my store when I worked there for two and a half years.
All stores are not the same, some are more desperate than others. Please don’t accuse me of lying.

Telling someone they won't get fired for a no call no show is not being honest. Clearly your store is more lenient than the average store.

Plus you've moved on from Target, a rapidly changing company.

Well i passed my 90 days in Nov and thought I was for sure “in” but first week of January got like 5 hrs but picked up shifts, ended up with 20. Then this week scheduled for 10 so hope to pick up more. But the week after that I have like 22 lol. So I guess I’m in;)

Well i passed my 90 days in Nov and thought I was for sure “in” but first week of January got like 5 hrs but picked up shifts, ended up with 20. Then this week scheduled for 10 so hope to pick up more. But the week after that I have like 22 lol. So I guess I’m in;)

9.5, 12.25, 21. It’s just how January is I guess haha

Telling someone they won't get fired for a no call no show is not being honest. Clearly your store is more lenient than the average store.

Plus you've moved on from Target, a rapidly changing company.
I left Target November 2017 and most of my friends still work there. Clearly your upset with my statement for whatever reason. I’m not trying to mislead people, I’m just speaking from what went on at my store. I am not encouraging people to NCNS, but there were people at my store who should have been fired three times over, and only received corrective action.

And if I'm scheduled past my 90 days that tells me?

And if I'm scheduled past my 90 days that tells me?

Depends, even if you are going to fire someone you still put them on the schedule but again there are no signs you are being let go so you need to take the advise here you aren't getting let go.

Clearly your upset with my statement for whatever reason. I’m not trying to mislead people

I came off a little harsh and for that I apologize but most stores don't keep team members in their probation period around with attendance issues that's all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back