Archived Compliance Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I was "coached" for compliance issues. Once for two separate occasions. Not sure what happened, and I understand I should have looked at the clock. Even though someone gave me wrong information, it is my responsibility to double check (which I didn't). Anyway, if I work a shift (say 1-7:30) wouldn't this mean I would have one fifteen, one half and another fifteen later? I'm thinking I do, and now I am getting paranoid about it, because even though I am seasonal and will be gone shortly, I have never been fired from a job for any reason, and to spoken to because of this is something I am not used to. Not sure about one of the compliance issues (there was nothing clearcut on it), but the other I'm sure I missed it. Any ideas on how to correct the situation? (other than to just watch my time?)

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
1-7:30 is 6.5 hours in store

In PA, you'd get a 15 and a half.

You'd only get another 15 if you were scheduled 7+ hours.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Do your TLs and ETLs make a break schedule? Even if they do, always keep an eye on the time. If you're in CA, you have to punch out for lunch before your 5th hour.

1-7:30 is 6.5 hours in store

In PA, you'd get a 15 and a half.

You'd only get another 15 if you were scheduled 7+ hours.
My store says it's 7 hours on the clock, so you have to be scheduled at least 7.5 hours to get a second 15. Wish there was a way I could find out as poster says "scheduled workday".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! :) My last day was a few days ago, but I'm told by several to please reapply again in a month. Regarding the compliance issue: I was spoken to by TWO LODs...the second one misunderstood the reason for my "coaching" the first time around, and when I spoke to the first LOD about it he assured me he would speak with her about it (and yes, I believe him!) because he had already had "the talk" with me about it. Anyway, will reapply in a month, because most of the people I've worked with are very nice, and I miss working :) Again, thanks for the input, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.