Corporate "Plant"

I'm just curious if corporate uses team lead "plants" as a tactic to see how a store is ran. Has anyone experienced this?

Are they looking at TL's, ETL's or Dad's? I'm not directly affected by them, just a curious observation I have noticed from a new "TL"

Interesting....I think I will enjoy watching the fireworks. This will be entertaining to see who gets the boot!

We had a female in her late 20’s. A lady on my team kept telling me that she was watching everyone but I thought nothing of it. Sure enough, she was spying and she cleaned house. She got team members, a TL and the SD.
You are saying this was a Team Member that did this?

I find it very hard to believe. I never have seen or heard of this. I also have never seen a District Manager or District HR have any problems managing out poor performers. Maybe you are paranoid, and you didn't see the behind the scenes interactions.

You are saying this was a Team Member that did this?

I find it very hard to believe. I never have seen or heard of this. I also have never seen a District Manager or District HR have any problems managing out poor performers. Maybe you are paranoid, and you didn't see the behind the scenes interactions.
We were told she was ETL. She was only there a few months. I did notice that she was going into AP office often. At the time the store was very close and had a group that thought they could do whatever they wanted and did. After all the people that were fired told their story so it was a “spy’.

Well, I would say, for all of those that say voicing concerns never goes anywhere, well maybe it does. I can't imagine Corporate would go to the trouble to plant TLs (and clean house) unless there were significant concerns raised (either by TMs or through sales/revenue/etc.). Cleaning house is expensive.

Well, I would say, for all of those that say voicing concerns never goes anywhere, well maybe it does. I can't imagine Corporate would go to the trouble to plant TLs (and clean house) unless there were significant concerns raised (either by TMs or through sales/revenue/etc.). Cleaning house is expensive.
It wasn’t everyone. It was 1 ETL, SD, and both a TL and TM in tech.

Interesting....I think I will enjoy watching the fireworks. This will be entertaining to see who gets the boot!
It’s actually not fun to watch unless you are a total heartless bitch. I did not even like the people and I cried. It’s watching someone’s life being torn. They have families and everyone felt bad in some sort of way.

It’s actually not fun to watch unless you are a total heartless bitch. I did not even like the people and I cried. It’s watching someone’s life being torn. They have families and everyone felt bad in some sort of way.

You said there was a group that thought they could do whatever they wanted. Is this the group that was fired? What did they get fired for?

Yes the company will move people they trust to tell the truth to a store that is having major problems. If their behavior could get the company sued, but they can't get statements from the people involved, they have few choices.

No, I'm not a heartless bitch but I feel bad for the people who work their ass off to pick up the slack of the ones who walk around like entitled Gods. They get away with it because they know how to talk the talk. An unassuming outsider will be able to see right thru it since they don't have a "friendship" with them. I say let the chips fall where they may!

Back