Archived Corrective action almost over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well about 6 months ago, I got a corrective action for language use...(I believe it was the first step of corrective action? I know for sure it wasn't a final warning..also, after my write up is complete, am I elligable for development?)
Now that my 6 months is almost up, will my HR talk to me about the write up technically "being thrown out" or will we just go along our business? If she doesn't say anything to me about it, how will I know my write up is over? I don't really wanna ask her either. Is there anything I really need to know about Corrective actions? It happened so long ago I forgot what really it entails.

Thanks!

It might be over. Don't do it, again. We had a tm fired over the n word. Ck with your hr. Just search under ca or corrective action.

It may expire 6 months from when you are written up, but your HR does not throw it away for a long time. Corrective actions stay on your file for 3 years. Target is huge on keeping a paper trail.

As far as development goes, reach out to your HR and let them know what your interests are with the company. Sometimes the leadership team doesn't make an effort if they feel you aren't interested.

Your CA is "active" for 6 months...meaning if something else happens during that period it can be used to document you towards termination. After 6 months, it can't be used against you. But it'll still be on your file for at least 2 years.

I highly doubt there will be a follow up conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back