Archived Cosmetics Transcend

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i started transcend last night and im a little confused about the peghooks. it called for one fixture with no label holder so we have to put the labels at the bottom on the shelf.. is that correct.. im a little tired and cant remember part numbers. the pog called for the ones without the label holders but it just seems silly

i took some pictures but having trouble getting them uploaded lol

SO sorry I didn't see this until today, but the whole "hook n hang" vs "lit hook n hang" is a bit confusing. Yes, the hooks that have blank shelves below them just use the basic hook n hang fixture, and the labels go on the flat shelf below. It makes sense once it is stocked. The "lit hook n hang" is when you only see hooks on the schematic with no notch count. These are on all of ELF, parts of Naturals, the whole first half of nailcare and maybe one other.

Our Transcend is done but missing a lot of signing that we have to go back and put in next week, once the missing pallet arrives. Overall, my team did amazing. The contractors were... interesting, but got the job done. Sadly, we are missing parts to the large focal, so it's just a blank space for the weekend... sigh...

Our layout did not call for lighting on the last aisle that had cotton and trial/travel. Everything else is lit. We're on odd, small GM store, though. I am seeing Super T's that don't have lights on any of their hair care... it's kinda weird.

We JUST had a whole cosmetics make over...Complete with lights and all....Too bad the rest of HBA didnt get a make over lol

We have 2 aisles with no lighting..is that correct?

Sounds...sort of right. My store is set as follows:

I don't remember where Almay is.
F1 - Covergirl and E.L.F. With lights.
F2 - Pixi, NP Set, Revlon. With lights.
F3 - Sonia Kashuk, Loreal With lights.
F4 - Wet n Wild, New York Color, Maybelline. With lights.
F5 - Nail polish, beauty accessories. With lights.
F6 - Laneige, Vichy, and the facial wash. With lights.
F7 - Lotion such as Cetaphil and Olay. No lights.
F8 - Sun screen and all the lotions like Jergens, Aveeno, Eucerin, Vaseline. No lights.
F9 - Perfume, bath accessories like back scrubs and bath scented stuff like Bodycology the label strips keep falling off here. No lights.
F10 - Burt's Bees, cotton balls and swabs, and that vegetable stuff with tomatoes and cucumbers I don't remember I have two days off. With lights.
F11 - Rimmel, cosmetic bags, Neutrogena, Boots No7. With lights.

Is perfume supposed to have lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back