Archived Craziest things you've found stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condoms and a Kid Rock CD found together.
Sounds like my fathers high school years.

Fidget spinners and cubes, especially the cheap bullseye ones.

Not excusing their idiotic behavior but many think it will stop the alarm from going off when they walk out the door

I have a former Foster sister I still see occasionally who steals. I asked her why people leave the tags and she was like "y'all don't have the tag security! I just keep the tags!" Lol. I think they feel or find the rfid chip and assume there's a security situation going on. And maybe they think there's a chance they'll be able to say the item is something they had already from a previous purchase.

Those are expensive!!!!

I think another part is that young people are embarrassed about buying them. I had a couple scares when I was in college and I ordered one from drugstore.com and another time I made my cousin buy it lol

Weirdest thing I found was probably the 50 shades of grey uh... vibrating ring.

Last edited:
Display car seats.

A private school that shopped our store once a week had kids who'd drink the wine boxes and we'd find them littered throughout the store all week.

There was a while where we kept finding empty pregnancy test boxes in the freezers.

While cashiering, I witnessed a toddler open a Hershey bar and proceeded to start eating it in plain view. Smearing it all over his face.

Called the GSTL and we both laughed as the mom would have a field day when she saw chocolate all over his face.

Our store has a huge problem with stolen pregnancy tests in the fitting room. Its s weird twisted cycle to the stolen condoms. I think if your not mature enough to buy either one then you shouldn't be having sex.
I can understand the restroom...But the FITTING ROOM. Yuck

Yet I am not surprised.

Dog biscuits, ky vibrators, organic tampons (the ones in the can) and most recently pliers in several of our tool kits.

Although this isn't techically stolen, we all still haven;t figured out the man with the $1000 target gift card buying 2 PS4 Pro 1 TBs

A freaking xbox one s! The empty box in a cart far corner of store when i was zoning hardlines paper. Called aps right away so they can research the video. Pretty sure he got caught stealing something else eventually.

One of those Nespresso machines. Empty package found on the sales floor at a different store. Don't even wanna know how they did it, honestly.

Nicoorette gum. Empty package thrown in my freezer behind the lean cuisine.

Oh wait... years ago I bought a soda stream and got it home and the air can and bottle weren't in the box

An entire pack of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches.

I don't believe it was dropped, I don't believe they were ditched, I don't believe it was a defect. I do know all six sandwiches were gone, and there was no mess surrounding it, meaning the person probably ate all six to dispose of the evidence.

An entire pack of Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches.

I don't believe it was dropped, I don't believe they were ditched, I don't believe it was a defect. I do know all six sandwiches were gone, and there was no mess surrounding it, meaning the person probably ate all six to dispose of the evidence.

All six at once? Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of choosing Skinny Cow to get your ice cream fix?

It's just so mind boggling to me that any criminal is stupid enough to leave the package on a shelf, we literally have trash cans all over the store... if you leave the package on a shelf we can go back and watch the footage from that aisle... how stupid are you?
I found about $100 worth of empty acid reflux meds (can't remember the brand at the moment) hidden in market. AP found the woman that stole them on the video and her picture went out to other stores. Don't know if they ever caught her though.

An empty Essence lipstick tube was found by our cosmetics TM. She said they likely cut the lipstick off and put it in a different container. But why? I will never understand.

I once discovered empty frozen meals still in the frozen section.. Please, do explain how taking JUST the frozen noodles is going to do you any good!

Edit: This was about 20 dollars worth of frozen mac & cheese premade meals.

Last edited:
I once discovered empty frozen meals still in the frozen section.. Please, do explain how taking JUST the frozen noodles is going to do you any good!

Edit: This was about 20 dollars worth of frozen mac & cheese premade meals.

I hope they remembered the instructions lol. Whenever I start some sort of frozen meal, I toss the box, then I have to get it back out of the recycling because I forgot the rest of the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back