DC schedule question

What's a Merit Role? This forum Target has a lot of terms and abbreviations: RWTM, LWW, ICQA.
Merit Role are hourly TMs who get raises based on their performence, you might even say their merit šŸ˜

Basically they are slightly elevated roles. ICQA (Inventory Control/Quality Assurance), IB Problem Solver, HR, Asset Protection (security), etc. Usually considered desireable jobs, you need to interview for them. Much less physical work, much more office based work.

LWW is Lead Warehouse Worker. They are also slightly elevated hourly workers but they are still attched to the "normal" progression based pay system.

I was wondering why Luck skipped over that one. Got it. šŸŽµWe don't talk about R-W-T-M OhšŸŽµ
RWTM (rework tm) isnā€™t a merit role, itā€™s just a task that some people do. Donā€™t even know that OB-RWTM is a thing in any building other than 3801, itā€™s not in my building. Extra boxes go to IM, extra labels go to ICQA.

RWTM (rework tm) isnā€™t a merit role, itā€™s just a task that some people do. Donā€™t even know that OB-RWTM is a thing in any building other than 3801, itā€™s not in my building. Extra boxes go to IM, extra labels go to ICQA.
Rework in my building is usually assigned to people who couldnā€™t handle anything else. Either physically or mentally. Itā€™s all currently done by a group of girls who were picking 80 an hour in carton air.

Both the extra cases and extra labels are handed off to warehousing rework here. It sounds to be like 3801 is just massively off process in OB

Exactly how it is in my building. We had one of our TMs trained to help with NC RW just to help WHS out cause for some odd reason that shit piles up during the week to the point it might overwhelm the B keys do they don't do it.

Exactly how it is in my building. We had one of our TMs trained to help with NC RW just to help WHS out cause for some odd reason that shit piles up during the week to the point it might overwhelm the B keys do they don't do it.
Any ā„¢ļø can make rework. Any ā„¢ļø can perform rework. A previous OM decided to have more experienced ā„¢ļøā€˜s perform the task to help support WH over a year ago. My guess is that there will be plenty of LWW, IB/PA, and, ICQA roles rolling out here asap across out the network. Iā€™m being patient or chilling in good time. Whatā€™s cool with my DC is that we function as a team! All achieving one goal. Always in defect resolution catching any in real-time.

Last edited:
Back