Archived Defective Lables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this rolling out to all stores? We have probably 6+ months' supply of license plates already at guest service, I'd hate to see all that go to waste. :/

I think there might be two separate software releases... With our store, the Winter Software release changed the PDA in reverse logistics to single white license plates, but Guest Services is still using the colored license plates until the POS software is updated in a future software release.

Look for your store schedule of the winter software update on workbench.

Is that page TM blocked or something? Because I looked it up today but the link that I was given wouldn't load. At least I know sure sure that we ARE getting rid of them; I just don't know when. I'll have to ask someone tomorrow.

I is not blocked on workbench. Just type in store schedule for winter software update. That should get you to a link.

I did, but the link provided did not work. Will have to try again in case it was just a system error.

I did, but the link provided did not work. Will have to try again in case it was just a system error.

Sorry for the confusion, don't try using the link on the page that tells you about the software changes, the link does not work there.

So how do you do the audits? (Which I think is a serious waste of my time, anyway).

My home store has never done LP audits so I am not sure how this changes it considering the store I work at while at school hasn't changed to LP free yet.

We got our update! *happy dance* I had to defect out some stuff tonight and it was SO satisfying. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back