Demerching vendor mini seasonal

So we're setting a week early in mini, what's the best way to demerch all the vendor beverage and chips? Should I put chips in repacks and shrink wrap it on a pallet? As for beverage, I'm thinking of just putting it on a pallet.

So we're setting a week early in mini, what's the best way to demerch all the vendor beverage and chips? Should I put chips in repacks and shrink wrap it on a pallet? As for beverage, I'm thinking of just putting it on a pallet.
Get with your food tl and receiver. Most DSD vendors can’t take anything back after it’s in your building. You own most of that product now so please don’t do that without talking to someone who deals with vendors please. I get it’s vendor product so it’s not really your problem but some vendors will work with you and take stuff back even when they’re not supposed to if you work with them.

Best to partner with the Food TL/ETL and the receiver to have the vendors demerch mini seasonal. Tell them the date you will begin setting and need it done the day before or day of, which ever.

If you begin setting and it’s still there, it’s best to get repack boxes and tell the TL/ETL and receiver the merchandise is still there.
You’ll need to separate each repack by vendor and make sure to have a cardboard bottom for the repacks. Scan the item, tap the name and it’ll show the pull/audit/delivery/sold dates. On the bottom, it’ll say who’s the vendor and that’s how you organize the repacks. Do the same with beverages but make sure to not make them heavy or it’ll burst when lifting the box. Put all the repacks on a pallet and ask the Food TL/ETL or receiver where they want the pallet.

It’s not really a liked idea but it’s best way I would want the repacks given to me as a receiver.

We don’t touch. We tell the vendors to be in the day before and get their crap out.

Back